• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

24 Deli Sticks

I can't find these being mentioned on a previous query so would appreciate someone with access to the calculator to work out the syns of the cheese & ham one please:

Company Information

52% cheese & 48% ham - I'm guessing the cheese will be full fat so could be classed as HEa (or 6 syns?) and ham free on EE or Red.

Per 100g:

Cals = 274
Protein = 23.5
Carb = 1.2
Fat = 19.9
Fibre = <0.5g

Serving size = 21g

I'm guessing the ham will be the best for SW even though the others (pepperami, stuffing) seem to have lower calories. The others seem ideal for kids lunch boxes & party nibbles though -and they're only £1 for a pack of 4 in Asda at the moment.

Ta muchly

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The ham wont necessarily be free as it's processed. If you check the ingredients you can see it's got sugar added (glucose syrup).

Personally I'd syn them at 1 syn per 20 calories, so it works out at about 57 calories so 3 syns per 21g stick, but its up to you.

Mm, I can find this one by the same manufacturer on syns online:

24 Deli - Cooked Ham & Cheddar Snack, 40g each 4 - it's 4 on all three plans, not less on Red/EE, so the ham is not being counted as free in that one, I expect its the same for this one.