24 male time to change ;)

petersinno

Hello there my names peter am 24 and im going to start on exante next week ,

i bought my self a months supply and it should be here in the morning. Im off out to party on saturday so i will start on sunday and this is the real deal for me .

I use to look at my mum who smoked and think to myself why don't you quit (if i smoked i could just stop your weak) i use to think to myself . anyways my mum stopped smoking 2 years ago and hasn't smoked since.

Theres a point to that story because i look at my self now and i have the same relationship with food as my mum had with the smokes. I cant stop im weak !

Well its time to see if i have the same willpower my mum showed 2 years ago and quit the fatty foods.

I have chosen to do the shake diet for two reasons

.Its extreme and it will help me get the weight off fast (if i stick to it of course)
.also the concept is simple don't cheat easy simple shakes

Im currently 21 stone 10
6 foot 2
and have a 44'' waist

I want to get down to about 14 half stone i have a big build and i use to be there 4 years ago and looked good.
waist back to 36'

If i carry on the way im going ill die young and damage my body,

I have not set a target date maybe you guys could give me a idea how long it will take

Im not a cheat and i know when i want something i get it,

im a salesman and working to targets all the time and this is the biggest target iv ever gone for

Im going to keep a blog on here and also going to do weekly vids to be viewed on youtube if any 1 is interested of course.

So hi everyone !!:) xx

welcome Peter - this diet works! The first week is tough - especially with a hangover! - that will make it worse - so think about what you eat and drink on Saturday.
Then as a man the weight will fall off. Congratulations on taking the first big step - making the decision.
Good luck! GSQ

Welcome Peter.............and good luck (and ditto every thing above) :D

Hey Peter, good luck :) xx

Hey Peter, welcome to minis and the exante crew!!

Good luck with your weight loss. People here are very friendly and supportive so you'll get on great here. x

Hi. Good luck with exante diet it really does work :) you might wanna start Monday though as starting this diet with a hangover might not be so easy x

Hey Peter good luck! Time to join your mum and become a quitter for the right reasons....quit the bad habits, u can do this :) x

Thanks for the replys peeps.

Just having a glass of cider thinking about the future i can do this and i cant wait to start my journey

Roll on sunday xx

Hiya Peter...
I do hope you wont have a hangover on Sunday to start this.
Its not hangover food ;) HONEST :D
It does work though, if ya stick to it, again, HONEST :D
Good luck
Marge
:D

Hiya dude! You'll do great the weight will fly off! Remember to keep us posted on your progress. :D

Hi Peter! You sound like you're really motivated so I have every faith in you that you can do it!

I'm also 24 & have had enough! Got my bumper pack delivered yesterday and am starting total solutions on Monday, I can't wait! Like you, I have a lot to lose & need to see results fast to keep motivated!

Will keep an eye out for your blog/diary and videos! Good luck :)

Good luck mate, you're doing the right thing by sorting your weight out now. Don't do what I did and ignore it until you reach 40!

Good luck! Weight seems to just fall off the men much quicker! It will be off in no time. I will keep an eye out for your video/blog!

Well done on jumping aboard the Exante train! It's one hell of a journey but you will be pleased with the destination!! Good luck pete! x

yeh im gonna set my self some mini targets and one of them cute ticker things up today.

Hi Peter. They say you lose a stone a month but you lose a lot more in the first few weeks so you can expect to reach target in about six months. Now as you're a man it could be
Quicker but if you are faithful to the plan six months is the max.

Best of luck

Belle

Oh and I hear what you are saying about stamina and targets etc. That's all good. But there are reasons why you've put on the weight and going on this diet reveals them and in many many cases causes people to blowout occasionally. The diet is not over if you do break it once. I'm finding that the pleasure/excitement (cos this journey is exciting) is often found in dealing with my failures and learning from them and "getting back on plan".

i just want to get started! apart of me wishes that i hadn't booked the tickets for the meal and comedy club on sat

My bumper pack turned up today. a lot of silver packets. my total food for the next month in one box.

Im going to be taking before pictures and later today and do my first video blog for youtube.

Im not going to post my youtube vid or pics untill iv done the first 4 weeks and hopefully there will be a big difference in the way i look!!

Im so glad that there are people here in the same boat as me, loads of advise if needed and good old support. :)

Tra for now xx

Back