25-26 stones come on in

There have been, not sure anyone's still here though :D

There haven't generally been many rooms for those of us at the top end of the scale, I started at 27st 8lb and there was nowhere for people lie me so I just popped into the 'Lots to Lose' room, but the definition of 'lots' gets interesting to say the least... :rolleyes: :D

Ive moved into the 20 stone room at the minute but I still pop into my old haunts ;) Im sure someone will be along soonish :)

I'm not sure there is anyone at the moment but we have lots of us who have been where you are and lots of us big'uns are here to support you.

I am currently in the 19's having been in the 24's so take heart and shout if you want help with anything x

If there is anybody in this room still Ill throw in my pennyworth. I am not sure what I am right now but I am right up there. I am starting SW tomorrow night so Ill know for sure then. Would be glad to share your journey :D

Wow brilliant loss, i started at 22stone 4 and now am 20.13 so doing well, although not starting the same as you its noce to have someone who also struggles for motiviation,,,,,, we can all keep each other on the straight and narrow......

Evening ladies, I'm also up this end of the scales! Started SW last year, did Ok for a good many months but lost the plot in the autumn when I changed jobs and put most of my 3 stone back on again! However, I'm back and taking it day by day, trying to rack up as many 100% days and I can and moving swiftly on when I don't!

Hi all,still here plodding along ;-) although this weekend I have fallen off plan :-( family here combined with being down led to an "I cant be bothered" attitude unfortunately.
However tomorrow is a new day and I will do my best :) luckily I haven't put any weight back on and I intend not to.
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ps.how many calories will I have lost in the snow fun? Lol ;-)

Hiya...I am 3.5lbs away from being in the 25's :)

I started 3.5 into the 27's so very happy.

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow as it is my *star* week as of this morning :( Hope it doesn't cause too much havoc on my loss as it is very hard to be 100% good round this time and craving chocolate - especially with a 16 month old little girl who likes to share her "choc choc" with mummy!!

Good luck everyone - here's to the 25 zone :) (although the sooner I leave it for the 24 zone the better ;))

Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

Hi I started this diet on 10/01/12 determined that 2012 is going to be my year!

I've already lost 1 stone and only need to lose 3.5lbs to drop into the 25 stone zone :)

Finding Slimming World is very much suited to me as I love fruit and veg and couldn't get my head around other diets I have really taken to this one.

Any buddies who would like to join me in this journey to lose 6 stones in 2012 are very welcome...2 of my friends have already given up on the diet 3 weeks in and it's hard on your own sometimes.

Lisa xx

MrsLM - Good luck with WI, I hate * week WI as I always feel cheated! You're doing fantastically, we just have to keep going!

LincsLass, I know what you mean, we took the snow as an excuse for some home baking - any excuse for cake! But its gone now (the snow and the cake) so I need to crack back on again!

Hi All,

I wish I had found this sooner!!!

Started off at 29s 2lbs and as of last Wednesday I got into the 24's (24s 13.5lbs !!)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to see you all in another stone room soon!!!

xx

Hi All,

I wish I had found this sooner!!!

Started off at 29s 2lbs and as of last Wednesday I got into the 24's (24s 13.5lbs !!)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to see you all in another stone room soon!!!

xx

FANTASTIC Progress, what an inspiration xxx

Hi

Hi I started SW two weeks ago and my start weight was 27 stones dead. I lost 8 my first week and my next weigh in is this Wednesday so hopefully by then I want to be in the 26's.

Peraps we should stay in this room so we remember where we started and perhaps we can help others that come along later.

I think I am still eating too much. Feel like I am anyways ... how do you control your portion sizes gals? :)

Hi I started SW two weeks ago and my start weight was 27 stones dead. I lost 8 my first week and my next weigh in is this Wednesday so hopefully by then I want to be in the 26's.

Peraps we should stay in this room so we remember where we started and perhaps we can help others that come along later.

I think I am still eating too much. Feel like I am anyways ... how do you control your portion sizes gals? :)

I started at 27.3 so similar loss needed to yours.

I felt like I was eating too much...still do! Although in my 5th week now and I am feeling fuller quicker. Only tip I can give is to make sure you fill up on Super Free (and super speed) foods when you are hungry and make sure every meal has 1/3 of those foods on the plate. I have started to eat more slowly and when I am feeling full...with a little room for some fruit/muller light...I will leave what is left on the plate.

I have lost 1 stone 1lbs already and weigh in tonight for my 5th weigh in.

Good luck and good idea about staying in this room...it's nice and cosy lol xx

Thanks :0). I think the super free is the bit I have bother with. Its all fruit and veggies and Ive never been big on those unless it was peas, potatoes and bananas! So .. Im trying to incorporate them into things .. like lots of celery and onions in sauces etc. That probably doesnt count lol. I hear as long as you have a third over the whole day it works just the same so maybe thats the way to go. Last weekend I did a lot of batch cooking for the freezer and Im going to get the meals in minutes book for extra easy because by the time I come home Im too pooped to cook for hours. I did SW in 2010 and lost 5 stones in 5 months. I could absolutely kick myself now for stopping, what a idjit!!

It is kinda cosy in here ... and I want to remember where I started so I dont go back!!

How have you done today?

Weigh in tomorrow night ... eek!

Last edited:
Great weight losses ladies :) well I've started a Part time job so I'm on my feet and walking around for 4 hours twice a week. Every little helps as they say. Still not lost anything yet, even tho I've been good. But on the upside not ever put anything on so that's good lol.
Have had a 100% day today and I feel better for it to be honest, had too much potatoes/rice yesterday and felt stodged up all day yuck.
Ive been thinking about joining the gym, when I get up the courage too lol. I have 3 kids so it's not like I sit about all the time ;) but I could do more and will once the weather is better. I live at the seaside so lots if beach walks with the kids soon :)

Back