25-26 stones come on in

me to please im here for the long haul xx

Hi, how are we all getting on today. Not having much luck getting back into this mainly because I dont have the right food right now but done a big shop today so should be alright now. Just wondering what everybody goes to for those snackie just want a quick bite moments in the fridge ?

Good luck this week

C xx

just to say .i think you all on this site.deserve a big cheer.for letting every one see .its does work .nowonder what weigh you need to loose .i am not in this site .but think you are all great :)

Afternoon all - well its been almost a week since I started Slimming World, have my first wi tomorrow, hoping I'll drop at least a little weight. Need to lose 8lbs to leave this room but I doubt that will happen and even if it does think I may hang around for a while yet!! (you can't get rid of me that easily!! lol)

Good luck tomorrow doll, you could possibly get 8 tomorrow if its your first week, fingers crossed for you :D

Been having a little mooch around the site and doesn't look like there is too much activity in any of the other rooms till you get to about 20 stone so I guess you're stuck with me till I've lost about 5 stone lol

Well I lost 8.5lbs in my first week - absolutely ecstatic about that so fingers crossed for week 2!

Well done on a super first weigh in hun. x

well done on ur loss. xx

I was 25.1, went down to 23.12 then went off track, put it all back on over xmas and I am going back on Wednesday to get back on track!! Hoping to not be too far over 25 stone again but know I will be. I am going to try and be a bit more active on here as well as I find it great motivation.

hey hun! just draw a line dont dwell, we r all om the same boat, hop on xx

Thanks :) I am looking forward to going back actually. Need to get my butt to the gym again! I love it once I'm there but struggle to motivate myself into getting there. I used to use the wii fit a lot but I'm too heavy now and it won't let me on :( looking forward to being that weight again too. Trying to keep the benefits in the forefront rather than the difficulties!

Hello ladies, I lost 9 week before last, missed a week last week and its weigh in day again. Soon comes around, will let you know how I did. Have a great week everybody, hope to see less of all of us by the end of it. Think I got into the groove again so no going back now.

:D

Last edited:
14 off for me tonight, that was over 2 weeks though xx yay! Not bad I think thats 1 stone and 9 in 3 weeks. Happy with that start.

14 off for me tonight, that was over 2 weeks though xx yay! Not bad I think thats 1 stone and 9 in 3 weeks. Happy with that start.

Wow thats awesome well done :) I lost 4.5lbs this week which is 13.5lbs in 3 weeks and I also got slimmer of the week so I'm very happy with that :)

Hi thats fantastic HelzBelz, a great start. Do you feel a little better already - I do strangely. Here's to another good week fingers crossed! I need to start prepping a bit more though I think. Last night was weigh in, I had nothing prepped so came home and ate super noodles. I know they are free but its not the same as a proper meal at the end of a long working day. I had mince and chicken out of the freezer but I was so tired by the time I got home I just couldnt be bothered....maybe tonight :D xx Have a great day everyone!

Hello ladies, how are we all doing today. Trying to think of some good things to take to work for breakfast and lunch. I dont normally eat at all during the day and only have my dinner etc etc when I get home. Do you guys have any good portalbe brekkies and lunches that are your favourites.

I was thinking about goals too. My hubby and I want to do Route 66 on a motorbike (before we get too old lol) so the sooner I shift this weight the better. Do you have anything like that on the horizon?

Best C xx

Have you got a kitchen at work? I take my two slices of nimble (healthy B) and a tin of spaghetti hoops (free). I am quite bad at breakfast, I eat a banana and an apple/pear and that's it. I wish I could get up earlier and have a better breakfast but I just cant drag myself up any earlier, I already have to get up at stupid o'clock!

Have you got a kitchen at work? I take my two slices of nimble (healthy B) and a tin of spaghetti hoops (free). I am quite bad at breakfast, I eat a banana and an apple/pear and that's it. I wish I could get up earlier and have a better breakfast but I just cant drag myself up any earlier, I already have to get up at stupid o'clock!

Hi, I know what you mean I have to get up at 5 am for work so its all I can do to prepare my other halfs stuff. Of course if I was more organised I would do it the night before but I never feel like its fresh enough when I do that.

No kitchen but have a microwave so what I have been doing is taking soup in one of those soupcups you put in the microwave or taking low fat noodles in a microwave bowl. Not much superfree in sight there though Im afraid. I have a big bag of salad this week so probably will just take that with a bit of salad cream for lunch. Supernoodles for breakfast probably.

I did the fruit thing a lot last time around but I have to kind of work my way into eating fruit as it isnt my most favourite thing in the world. Dont mind bananas but if I have too many of those I dont lose.

Making soup tonight or hubby wont have any lunch tomorrow :D He is doing it too .. all be it unofficially so to speak.

How are you getting along?

hi hope am not intruding but i think you are doing fantastic its is now march 2013 so not sure if you are still on here,i have only just stated in here so dont no my way around yet i stated sw the end of jan i av lost 11lb upto now, i no i havent got as much to loose as all you have but it doesnt matter how much we have got to loose we are all over weight and need to loose weight ,and we have started to do somthink about it thats the main think, the other think is we all need surport in doing it so i would br ever so gratefull if i could join you al here so we can surport one another,i think sw is great but now i seem to be geting stuck with the same food and would love some ideas ,and also i seem to get fed up wen i am following the plan 100percent and only geting small losses sorry for moaning ,just need a freind to chat to , tell me to get lost if you want to lol, thanks anyway to you all and good luck

Back