25 year Gap on CD

Thanks PH :)
I think the range is much better now and the porridge is a welcomed meal! I know when i have dieted in the past i have somehow turned into Nigella and the kids once actually told me to stop baking and cooking for them lol. I was obsessed with the food network.

Good luck with your journey too. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing. I have to go to see my CDC tonight to swop some meals and although i wasnt going to get weighed until next week i might just ask tonight if i can lol.
k x

Really happy with my weight loss... I know week two wont be no where near as good so now is the difficult time.... staying motivated !

k x

I wish i was L2W... im in bed as i feel really down and dreadful. Not sure what it is but i guess i might be able to sleep it off... sorry for being a grump :-( See you all tomorrow

k x

I'm sorry your feeling down, I get like that and can't work out what's upset me. I think your right that you'll sleep it off. Sleep well xx

Thank you MsC :) I do feel a lot better this morning. I havent slept well for the past few nights and with all the dog walking i do (up and down hills too) i just think i was overtired. Slept really well last night and will try and get back into my normal routine which does help my sleeping. I suffer from insomnia on and off... ok for a few months and then weeks of no sleep. Ah well ...
k x

Back