:(

duncan

Silver Member
Hi people.
After loosing 9 stone in 2010, ive gained a stone back:(.
What would you lot do, would you go back to the water and cut out carbs and see how you get on, or would you go back to the cd products if theyll allow tyou do do it for a stone
opinions please

Work out your BMI I think your weight has to be a stone heavier than your healthy BMI before your allowed back on it x

Well done 9 stone is amazing, I would go back on a low carb diet or even Join a slimming club. A stone is a little and you don't need to go through the whole CD thing again.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i lost 8 stone originally, didnt keep to the programme and have now put on 2 1/2 stone, my own fault, diet went back to before CD, so i am now back on SS to get back to my happy weight. What i have noticed is that you must allow a stone to come back on for glycogen, water etc. I would get to caught up in it!!

How i measure it is i have thrown out all my fat clothes, and when my new clothes dont fit i do something about it!!

Well done though, wonderful achievement

I think maybe join slimming world or something similar.
CD is such a commitment emotionally and financially!

I cannot believe you have lost 9 stone though, that is soooo amazing! Very well done! If you can lose all of that you can lose a stone!!

Back