26th i start

feelinggood

My aim is to weigh myself on the 26th and ive set myself a goal,wk1 5lb wk2 5lb wk3 4 wk4 4lb,18lb in 4wks,

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thankyou thats very thoughtful of ya,ive been putting it off cos of xmas so i have my head wanting it to pass and cnt wait for the 26th,

Im finishing my vlcd stuff and i dnt know wether to calorie count or ww,im not sure,and u ? X

Im finishing my vlcd stuff and i dnt know wether to calorie count or ww,im not sure,and u ? X

Im on exante vlcd too and its killing me lol... think a change in the new year now.

I have done lipotrim and slim and save,i dnt think vlcds r for me,they work but i put it back on,i might calorie count,ive got atleast 5stone to loose with the stone ive put on thease past two wks,

Stone on in two weeks, thats some going, good luck on losing it all, xmas is such a terrible time, everywhere i go i see choccy

Ive binged big style,ill loose the first stone in a week,wen i binge Its serious binging,

Ive binged big style,ill loose the first stone in a week,wen i binge Its serious binging,

It happens when people go back to old eating habits... Good luck with your change over :)

Goodluck Feelinggood I'm the very same as I'm starting the W8 (vlcd) on the 2nd January cause I just couldn't face starting it until then with all the temptations around :(.

I keep reading that the vlcd's don't really work as you always put the weight back on but I'm hoping seeing myself thinner for the first time ever might give me the motivation to keep it off.

Tracyx

Have u stuck to it,x

I've had my wobbles on the diet last week at work was the staff buffet and i cheated for 2 days and gained 6lbs was gutted but been 100% since Saturday again.. And will keep going as I'm determined to lose the weight for me. :)

Goodluck Feelinggood I'm the very same as I'm starting the W8 (vlcd) on the 2nd January cause I just couldn't face starting it until then with all the temptations around :(.

I keep reading that the vlcd's don't really work as you always put the weight back on but I'm hoping seeing myself thinner for the first time ever might give me the motivation to keep it off.

Tracyx
Good luck Tracy on W8 :) give it a good go it was only yesterday in the paper daily mirror a lady started the Cambridge diet at 24 stones and now is a happy 9stone 9 I was gob smacked :) :) so vlcd's do work but u do have to try and be 100%...!

Good luck x

Good luck tracey,they do work and so well,just Never think oh one wnt hurt,cos i fell back into bad habbits and back to square one,i was very happy on vlcd,x

Back