28 days to break a habit thread

day 17 mon 7th feb

was very proud of myself today went to asda but was hungry and walking round the aisle my daughter kept picking up cream cakes and chocolate then she showed me rhubarb crumble and thats what i almost done had to pull her away rushed to the till out of temptation we went in asda cafe and i had lamb steak peas carrots and mash delic :wave_cry:

EPIC FAIL

mmm where do i begin.......... i really don't do things by halves ....................
had 6 FROZEN W/W CHOC ECLAIRS, 3 PANCAKES THEN WENT UP SHOP AND HAD A BIG BAR OF CADBURIES CARAMEL EEEEK did i enjoy it no how can any one enjoy eating frozen eclairs ????? so much for my 28 days to break a habit :hitthefan:

Hi valerie just read through ur thread n i love it its a brill idea u can do it! Im def gonna try it n give up salt i have too much salt in my food. Im hoping if i can break this habit then wen i do eat something salty it will be gross lol xx

have let myself down again :eek: went for dinner didn't eat to s/w plan and thought i've mucked the day up so might as well carry on :eek:
so will have to start again tomorrow in earnest (i wonder if the 28 days to break a habit also means it takes 28 failures b4 it works ;))

still on track did have a bit of a wobble :eek: last night really wanted a fibre plus bar but didn't give in didn't want to come on here and have to put that i failed, so looks like this thread is helping ;)

i think i spoke too soon :eek: still haven't had any sweeteners in my coffee actually prefer it without but............................. did go right off plan and had turkish delight, 2 caramel eggs and 2 cream cakes :hitthefan:oooops
but i still want to try and give up chocolate so am restarting yet AGAIN

DAY 1
NO CHOCOLATE OR SWEETENERS IN MY COFFEE ;)

Back