28 lbs lost in 7 weeks. !

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Wooohoooo!! :D

Weigh in this morning and now reached that 2 stone off mark
So chuffed! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My only regret is that I didnt discover the VLCD way sooner. It would have been so nice to have been slimmer for the holiday we had in Cyprus in September. I was a real miserable moo as was so conscious of being overweight.

Still never mind, next years hols will be SO different :D :D

Deb x

Congratulations!!!

Fantastic Deb!!!

28lbs. in 7 weeks is brill :D :D :D

Well done you!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done Deb! Just think about next summer. It's going to be wonderful :cool:

congrats to you ....xx

Thank you :D

I cant express in words just how pleased about it. I know I am not at goal yet but I feel like I want to shout to the world :p :p :p

All this time wasted on other diets! I could kick myself.!! :eek:

I am a very happy bunny today!! Doing CD has so worked for me. I have given it 100% and it has given it back to me.! To be where I am today is fantastic. I feel like a new person. :eek:

Cant wait for next years holidays now! Got a very special one booked too for my hubbys 50th (he doesnt know yet) we are off to New York!!

Deb x

You'll love New York! What a lovely pressie to give him :cool:

Make sure you go through the steps to come off the diet when you get to goal and you'll be so pleased

Well done thats fantastic. Its great to get a fast result. I too am delighted with myself. Jealous of you !!!!!! Enjoy New York............I LOVE IT THERE !!!

x

Bettyboo

You'll love New York! What a lovely pressie to give him :cool:

Make sure you go through the steps to come off the diet when you get to goal and you'll be so pleased

Ooh I hope so too. We have both always wanted to go to NY but never managed to. So have took the big risk of booking it for Aug next year, we fly out on his birthday! :)

He has no idea and intend to break the news when he has his family birthday bash.!! I am a bit scared in case it backfires but cant let a milestone like 50 go without some kind of special event. !!

Thank for the advice to work through the stages, intend to follow it to the letter, and then do GI afterwards to help keep me on the straight and narrow.! :D

Deb x

Well done thats fantastic. Its great to get a fast result. I too am delighted with myself. Jealous of you !!!!!! Enjoy New York............I LOVE IT THERE !!!

Bettyboo

thank you. I am sure we will love it there. I really am so excited about going but cant talk about it to anyone as its a suprise!! Its killing me not to tell him. :p

Aww Bettyboo you have done brilliantly and before you know it you will be where you want to be too. Keep up the great work. :)

Deb x

Well done. It looks like you are almost there...how exciting.

That's a terrific result. Think how fab you will feel on your next holiday!

Dizzy x

Back