28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

After years of searching finally got the motivation- jma story

Hi! Just checking in to follow your diary! Inspiring stuff so far!!:)
C :)

Wow ! Absolutely amazing, if you like your curry keep an eye out for the maggis chicken Balti packet its amazing ! Just throw a pile of chicken breasts a tin of tomatoes and peppers n mushrooms whatever u fancy to bulk it out then cook. About 5 syns for whole bag I cook a full kilo bag of chicken in it then have loads left over for the week...I've read it to its so nice to see one of the bigger slimmers are featured gives me hope il get there sooner or later x

Will keep an eye out for the balti packet where can I get it from???

The fella who lost 17st is so inspirational I want to lose quite a fair bit reading his story makes me think I can do it

Got a recipe yesterday from a lady in my group for a chicken korma ish curry

Cut chicken up and fry in some frylight with mushrooms onions and seasoning and chicken oxo etc
add a good sprinkling of mild curry powder and a bit of water to keep it moist
Once cooked leave it to cool slightly before adding 2 mullerlight greek yoghurt coconut and vanilla flavour and a small pot of natural yoghurt heat through very low so it doesn't curdle and add coriander serve with rice or SW CHIPS

Tried this last night was lovely cant recommend it enough and all for 1.5 syns all the family enjoyed this me especially as I love a curry

Hope you're well ImBigBoned :)

Another session at the gym just went well done 1 hour 10km on the bike and walking uphill on the treadmill plus crunches on the mat followed by a nice 15 min sauna

Breakfast - Pineapple chunks mullerlight yoghurt and 2 of the new cheesecake hi fi bars (HEB) ?( I hope they are a permanent edition)
Dinner - Mugshot, chutney snack a jacks 3.5 syns and banana
Tea - Lean been strips with beansprouts and rice noodles with mushrooms and tomatoes in Soy sauce Then 2 mullerlight Greek luscious lemon 1 syn more than likely have a Alpen light 3 syns

mostly drinking low calorie squash / Water /Green tea

Have a god day guys let me know how you are getting on :)

The maggis bags are in tescos here near the casserole mixes if you've not tried them their amazing to spice up a whole kilo of chicken cook in bag it comes with the garlic one is lush and paprika ! That korma sounds amazing il def try that this week ..the gym sounds as tho your doing really well and enjoying after all these years I can finally see what people get out of exercise! And you will get there you've got all the people in group to pick you up if u have a not so good week, and to encourage you having fab weeks Patience is the key x have a fab day x

Will look out for them maggis bags sound very nice and well worth a try

Been a strange day I have stuck to plan of course but for the first time in 3 months felt myself wanting a takeaway nearly going as far as ordering it then I did cancel it felt Like I wasn't in control not sure if its because I'm tired and no motivation but did doubt myself for a moment

But pulled myself together and now I'm having a nice steak and SW Chips certainly will be as nice as a takeaway haha , Back to the gym tomorrow for final session of the week been a tough weekend with heat and working :)

Hope you all have a great weekend

Hiyas we all have a wobble but try n tell yourself you can have that takeaway now and again your not failing if you make better choices a chowmein is only about 7 syns u could make your own curry to have with it, I truly believe u have to have a bit of what u fancy or we head fot a binge just control it lol... But bloody fab! I was going to have 1 too but thought bugger it and had some free supernoodles with chicken balti was lovely too, eh I lost 5.5lb this week so the hard work is paying off enjoy your evening polishing that halo x

Been a good weekend looking forward to Wednesday Weigh in got homemade Burgers tonight with SW chips

Gym tomorrow and a light meal day in the run up to Wednesday morning

Very well done for resisting temptation and having a healthier (and prob nicer!) alternative.

Today has been a good day feel a bit thinner ( I have days where I feel thinner or fatter lol) looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning

Session at the gym today still enjoying going and pushing myself a little bit more every time

Breakfast - Banana 2 alpen (HEB) Mullerlight greek yoghurt x 2 1 syn
Dinner - Mugshot chicken tikka flavour 1 syn 4 laughing cow light triangles (HEA) 1 ORANGE AND 1 PACK OF SNACK A JACKS CHUTNEY FLAVOUR 3 1.2 SYNS
Tea - Chicken Korma low fat homemade curry 2 syns boiled rice

Re: After years of searching finally got the motivation- jma story

Good luck tomorrow x your food sounds delish today !

Thanks ImBigBoned please keep me upto date with how you're doing :)

Lost another 3lb today fairly happy not sure whether my work at the gym is affecting my losses but I'm still in a very good place pleased with the compliments at group and really is great seeing old clothes I struggled to get into now look very baggy on me :)

Breakfast - 2 hi fi bars(HEB) and an orange
Dinner - Snack a jacks 3.5 syn 4 laughing cow light (HEA) Lemon drizzle Alpen light 3 syns and mullerlight vanilla plus a banana (Unsure over dinner so just went with quick snacky options and wanted a day off mugshots lol)
Tea - Lean beef stirfry with mushrooms and beansprouts Another Mullerlight and plenty of fruit tonight

Have a great day guys

Don't be down about 3lb a week its fab and you maybe retaining a lil more water to repair the muscles etc but think how good it makes you feel now and it will def tone you up as losing I would def stick at it without a doubt just make sure your eating enough as that will stall your losses for sure as the body goes into panic mode as I am sure you know especially as your burning so many cals now, could be worth asking at gym for some nutrition info too enjoy your evening ND WHOOHOO ANOTHER 3 OFF !! XX

Good luck for today x

Been a good day unfortunately I couldn't make the gym as hurt my foot no idea how and had too be careful because I had work this afternoon going to rest up now and go tomorrow am

Going to have to order more new clothes soon which is pleasing and showing me progress

Been a nice quiet day now relaxing watching Kings Of Leon live :)

Food for today

Breakfast - Mullerlight vanilla and apple banana and yoghurt
Dinner - 2 small wholemeal bread(HEB) toasted with marmite, Hifi bar (3syns) Yoghurt and more fruit
Tea - Pasta mushroom bacon (fat removed) threw in some garlic and passata Mullerlight yoghurt

Snacks 2 alpen light 1 muller greek = 6.5 syns

Hope you all have a good weekend going to spend the weekend researching some new recipes to freshen things up

Finally made the gym yesterday which was a relief and managed to do more than time before which was pleasing 10k bike ride 15 mins sauna and 400 calories on treadmill

Today have just relaxed with family back to work tomorrow weigh in Wednesday am

Breakfast- Yoghurt and fruit cocktail
Dinner - 1 wholemeal pitta (HEB) chicken,salad 1 tbsp lighter than life mayo (1syn) 1 pack of french fries (4syns) and 1 alpen light (3syns) and muller yoghurt
Tea - Gammon steak pineapple roast potatoes in frylight and heaps of veg

Feeling very happy at the moment really want to get my 4st award this week Hope you're all well

Re: After years of searching finally got the motivation- jma story

O glad your foots better this side of weekend def right to rest it, my back was twinging in the week so took the day off too. I lost 1.5 this week which although I am pleased with I think me doing success Express so cutting lots of cals out and doing at least 90 mins exercise a day kinda clashed so I'm upping my foods again and sticking to plan .... Good luck for that 4 stone wed I got 2lb to lose to get under 20 stone and I'm so gonna try my hardest to get it !

Your food looks fab as usual x x

Really weird how I turn to food when unhappy or even angry

Had a decent day Sunday ate on plan then boom one fall out with other half and ended up having about 9 extra syns than I should have haha guess son the bright side of it if it wasn't for being on slimming world it would have been a pizza or kebab etc lol

Anyway after a small blip things been good since ate well and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow don't think I have shifted the 4lb needed for 4 stone loss award but whether its this week or next it's coming

Breakfast - Huge fruit salad with mullerlight and 1 alpen light (3 syns)
Dinner - 1 wholemeal pitta (HEB) sliced ham and dheese (HEA) french fries (4syns) mullerlight and 1 snack a jack caramel (3syns)
Tea - Salmon with boiled rice and veg more fruit for pudding

Have a great day guys and hoping you get good positive results this week let me know :)

Lost 2.5lb this week wanted 4lb for my 4st loss but wasn't to be which s fine whats another week eh!! Also got slimmer of the week again which was pleasing if not annoying for group members who jokingly said any chance you want to give someone else a chance "My reply was yes I go on Holiday in 4 weeks so there's ya chance" :)

Need to spend some more time getting more recipes girls in group mentioned diet coke chicken anyone tried this????

Hope you are all well

Had a great day looking through old pics can really start to see it especially in my face and day by day clothes fitting better

Also went to the gym done over 600 calories which is good for me still unsure as to what I should be aiming for though

Food today

Breakfast - Mullerlight and fruit
Dinner - 2 wholemeal bread Toasted HEB mushroom and ham mixed with quark and some garlic and some chopped tomatoes on the side unusual but just wanted to throw things together
Tea -2 Homemade burgers made with extra lean mince topped with cheese HEA salad and syn free chips

Really enjoyed the food today dinner was ok wanted a sauce type consistency ended up with it looking very much like an omelette texture

Have a great weekend guys

Back