28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Just checking in to see how you are doing JMA and pretty good I see :)

Well done and keep it up, 4 stone award coming up x

Had a nice few days looking forward to wednesday weigh in had a good week so should achieve the 4st mark

Going to the gym tomorrow for final session before weigh in doing about 600cals per session now so pleased with that

Food today

Breakfast- Mullerlight and Fruit 1 hi fi (heb)
Dinner - Mug shot french fries (4syns) yoghurt small 20g cheese (HEA)
Tea = Chicken breast cooked in bbq frylight with peri peri rice 2 syns and yoghurt and hi fi (3syns)

Need to start drinking alot more water really not getting enough down me noticed a fair few changes since diet ie skin complexion better and not so gaunt looking feel much more active and more comfortable then before

Going really well so far and still very motivated

Hope you're all well

Good luck with getting your 4 stone award tomorrow. I've been reading your diary and your progress so far is fantastic. I too have lots to lose but loving the slimming world plan so far and i'm 7lbs down in my first 2 weeks :)

You keep mentioning how you want to try and find some recipe ideas. I've found youtube is great, just search for 'slimming world recipe' and there are some really good ones, also you get to see what it looks like and how to cook it! The Diet Coke chicken one you mentioned is on there, along with fanta chicken and a really yummy looking spinach, quorn and cottage cheese lasagna that I'm going to try at the weekend!

Fingers crossed for today x

Good luck with getting your 4 stone award tomorrow. I've been reading your diary and your progress so far is fantastic. I too have lots to lose but loving the slimming world plan so far and i'm 7lbs down in my first 2 weeks :)

You keep mentioning how you want to try and find some recipe ideas. I've found youtube is great, just search for 'slimming world recipe' and there are some really good ones, also you get to see what it looks like and how to cook it! The Diet Coke chicken one you mentioned is on there, along with fanta chicken and a really yummy looking spinach, quorn and cottage cheese lasagna that I'm going to try at the weekend!

Thanks for the kind words they all help and make me smile and being in a positive frame of mind is certainly the way to be when doing slimming world Congrats on your start bet you're really pleased and yes stick at it

Took your advice last night and checked out recipes on youtube already seen a recipe someone done like a kfc chicken that will be getting done over the weekend !!!

Many thanks for taking time to read and please keep me informed how you are doing :)

Thank you Hayley Jayne

Got a big smile on my face today lost 4lbs and got my 4 stone award Loss now stands at 4st 2.5lb also SOTW

Really pleased and feel so much better can do so much more already gym work is improving all the times getting new clothes that are fitting me well and the compliments are fantastic in a real good place at the moment

To you all who read this and take the time out to reply thanks not very confident on computers and dont really write much to get excited about but the well wishes and advice back I get really help me on my journey

Ok so Breakfast was a yoghurt nothing heavy before weigh inn
Dinner - Had some snacks at slimming world that fellow members made we also crowned our woman of the year It was good and just makes me want the mens version next year ;) snacks did include chicken tikka, salad, quorn sausage roll (Lovely)
Tea tonight Chicken casserole with plenty of veg

Syns of french fries 4 syns 1 hi fi bar 3 syns maybe a snack on return from work tonight

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend and bank holiday

Jma

Congrats on your 4lb loss this week, getting to the 4 stone marker is such a huge achievement! :)

Glad you liked the youtube idea, there's some really good ideas on there. I like the fact you get to actually see what it's like at the end. Without a picture to go on half the time I bet my creation would bear no resemblance to what the dish is meant to look like, although that could just me my dodgy cooking!

How are you finding the hi-fi bars? I haven't tried them yet and don't know whether or not to treat myself next week. I think they cost £2.50 at my group and although that isn't a lot as a student I have to watch the pennies, for the same money I could buy a weeks worth of fruit from Aldi!

Congrats on your 4lb loss this week, getting to the 4 stone marker is such a huge achievement! :)

Glad you liked the youtube idea, there's some really good ideas on there. I like the fact you get to actually see what it's like at the end. Without a picture to go on half the time I bet my creation would bear no resemblance to what the dish is meant to look like, although that could just me my dodgy cooking!

How are you finding the hi-fi bars? I haven't tried them yet and don't know whether or not to treat myself next week. I think they cost £2.50 at my group and although that isn't a lot as a student I have to watch the pennies, for the same money I could buy a weeks worth of fruit from Aldi!

Thanks Cheese Thief really pleased but so much more to come and now firmly focused on next stone

Yea in regards to the youtube recipes it certainly helps being able to see what its like at the end going going to try a recipe tonight prob kfc style chicken

I like the Hi Fi bars shocked you pay £2.50 thought they would be a set price as I pay £1.90 per box they are nice I like the new cheescake one they do I also have Alpen light same syns value as hi fi but bigger and more flavours to choose from

Re: After years of searching finally got the motivation- jma story

Whoohoo go you ! Your doing fab, iv become a massive utube fan I watch them on my bike love the blogs recipes etc too. Iv become stuck I'm on plan totally inches are shifting but pounds are not but exercising has to be better than not don't it .. keep it up and man of the year is yours !

Re: After years of searching finally got the motivation- jma story

O meant to add to cheesethief if u have an aldi close the benefit bars are cheap as chips and 2 for a heb. X

JMA - Good luck with your KFC chicken tonight, let me know if it's any good! I might be wrong about the price of the Hifi bars as I only looked on my first day when there was loads of stuff to take in, so could have got it wrong. Like you say I imagine its the same price across every group so I'll check at group next week.

bigboned - Thanks for the tip, I love Aldi as it's so good for getting cheap fruit, I'll definately have a look for the benefit bars the next time I pop in. I've also got to say a huge congrats on your loss so far, it really is incredible, you must feel like a different person! Do you have a diary that I could follow?

Hi Bigboned hope you're well I too will try aldi for them bars thanks for the well wishes Will have a peep at your diary in a second have been checking but seen you had not posted for a couple of days

Cheese thief had a change of mind going with diet coke chicken now which im looking forward to so will report back how it went :)

Yay, well done! Just think 4 stones gone already in just 14 weeks :)

Had a good weekend went to a party last night been planned for ages so went and had a good few beers and just enjoyed myself(Even kept away from the buffet despite everyone else going mad for it haha) was a treat to myself for hard work and effort over last 14 weeks

Been off the gym past few days another injury think this one I done myself at the gym on some weights but hoping to return tomorrow

Food for today

Breakfast - Fruit yoghurt and hi fi bar (3 syns)
Snack - Fruit smoothie
Dinner - 2 wholemeal bread (HEB) marmite 25g cheese(HEA) French fries(4 syns)
snack - fruit pot
Tea - Chicken no skin of course roasties done in frylight and loads of veg
Yoghurt to finish

Hope you have all had a good weekend :)

Been to the gym and no reaction which is fantastic done 10k on bike and 500 calories walking at 12.0 incline after a week off was pleased to get this in with weigh in tomorrow

Plenty of water being consumed today

Breakfast - Banana,Mullerlight alpen light 3(syns)
Dinner - Mug shot peri peri , Alpen light (3 syns) french fries (4 syns) fruit and 2 12g cheese (HEA)
Tea - Beef casserole potatoes veg 2 slices of wholemeal bread small (HEB)

Sounds like you're doing great with the exercise, glad your injury is better. How did the Diet Coke Chicken work out? I went to group today and the new magazine is out, it has some really good recipes this month so might be worth getting your hands on a copy. I'm looking forward to trying some of the Mexican dishes, never thought I'd be able to eat Mexican on a diet!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I lost another 2.5lbs today so I'm really happy! :)

Diet coke chicken went ok was expecting sauce to thicken up and sticky but it didnt but still quite nice will have again that's for sure

Tried a little recipe I saw on facebook last night for anyone who wants to have a go at it here it is

1 sachet of options
1 egg
4/5 tsp of sweetner

Basicallly mix all 3 together in a cup and microwave for 2 mins it rises and makes a sponge like consistency really quite good for so little effort and a nice change I have mine with a muller light

Really pleased lost 3.5lbs this week got SOTW And SOTM taking loss to 4st 6lb in 15 weeks

Shocked how well it's going but so happy and in such a good place I have a lot to lose and it will take a long time but the support I have and tools I use such as this and fb groups etc is really helping me

Have a great day !!!

image-2.jpg

Had to take a picture of this just to remind me at times how well I have done

Back