28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Massive difference in the pictures. Amazing!!

Hello hope you are all well

Been a good few days have not managed to get to the gym but will tomorrow am and tuesday food wise has been Ok need to get some soup on the go though still having sandwiches for lunch which really dont help

The aim this week is to get my 6 stone 1.5lbs to go so fingers crossed I get there need to have a good few days and up exercise and water intake

Today
Breakfast - Hi fi bar x 2 (6syns) 1 yoghurt
Dinner - beef salad sandwich french fries yoghurt
Tea - Gammon sw chips pineapple

Have a great weekend will update monday / tuesday

Hey JMA, just been catching up with your diary for the first time since I've been away. You're doing fab, as I knew you would be! Hope you get you 6 stone award this week *fingers crossed* :)

After a 2.5lb holiday gain (which I'm not really upset about tbh as I had an amazing hol) I'm back on track again. Looking forward to next Saturday now as I'm planning to be super good and at least get this 2.5lbs off!

Looking forward to seeing how you get on at WI on Wed!

Hey JMA, just been catching up with your diary for the first time since I've been away. You're doing fab, as I knew you would be! Hope you get you 6 stone award this week *fingers crossed* :)

After a 2.5lb holiday gain (which I'm not really upset about tbh as I had an amazing hol) I'm back on track again. Looking forward to next Saturday now as I'm planning to be super good and at least get this 2.5lbs off!

Looking forward to seeing how you get on at WI on Wed!

Hey Cheese Thief great to hear from you I trust the holiday was good I did catch the pics you posted briefly your looking great!

Read about your gain tbh I personally would be delighted with that small gain after a lovely holiday your results leading upto were very positive and think you found a good balance in what you were doing im sure next weigh in that small gain will be rectified ;)

Ps Just got involved with the morrisons salad bowl :D How nice !!! Many temptations though ha! one small annoyance is alot of the nice stuff covered in mayo just wish there were healthier alternatives but hey ho

Take care!

Evening all

Hope your all well been a good week so far eating wise been lazy on the exercise though so hopes of a good loss are gone I feel need 1.5lb loss for 6 stone if I do achieve this a treat is in order (Have one every stone) so fingers crossed for at least that

Food wise today been good

breakfast = Banana Yoghurt xmas hi fi (6syns)
Dinner = Beef sandwich salad cream (1syn) 25g cheese lettuce onion french fries(4 syns) yoghurt alpen light (3syn)
Tea = Beef in mushroom sauce (Love this) boiled rice desert fruit platter and lidl lemon cheesecake yog (1syn)

Plenty of water consumed today and had a much earlier tea 2 hr driving lesson earlier quite enjoying that took me ages to build up wanting to actually drive always said before 30 wanted to lose weight learn to drive and quit smoking (Done 2 years ago) atm Im on course

Wanted to lose 8 stone by xmas looking unlikely now but target revised to 7.5stone going to give it my best really positive atm and loving the changes I can now see and the confidence im gaining

Thanks for reading have a good week hope you all achieve the results your aiming for

Yessssssssssssssss got my 6 stone award

Loss of 3lb also SOTW an SOTM very happy today and going for an Indian to celebrate tonight nothing to bad just chicken tikka cooked on a bbq in front of my eyes

wanted 8 stone by xmas no chance imo so will settle for 7 and a half stone going to really enjoy xmas day this year and for dedication even going to weigh in xmas eve

have a great day thanks for the support and posts x

Yessssssssssssssss got my 6 stone award

Loss of 3lb also SOTW an SOTM very happy today and going for an Indian to celebrate tonight nothing to bad just chicken tikka cooked on a bbq in front of my eyes

wanted 8 stone by xmas no chance imo so will settle for 7 and a half stone going to really enjoy xmas day this year and for dedication even going to weigh in xmas eve

have a great day thanks for the support and posts x

You are truly an inspiration.
Well done.

Wow! Well done. I found a chicken dhansak is only 6 syns according to the sw website. I love a good curry :)

Well done, that's brilliant x

YEYYY!! Congrats on your 6 stone award, that's fantastic! :happy036: Hope you enjoyed your treat last night too.

I'm back on the SW wagon this week and really hoping for a decent loss this week. I think a little break for my hols has done the world of good actually as I've come back to SW feeling even more motivated. Can't wait to see how I've got on at my WI on Sat!

The Morrisons salad bar is amazing, glad you like it! Agreed there could be more healthy options without the mayo. I generally try to stick with the cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn, beetroot, boiled eggs and oriental 'slaw options. If I've got the syns left I do like to give myself a scoop of something a bit naughtier like the tuna pasta with mayo, yum! Looking forward to getting myself one tomorrow now :)

Hi cheese thief

The treat was indian and I didnt hold back :) enjoyed it though and as soon as I left it was back to SW mode and being back into control glad to hear your well will pop onto your diary in a second and have a gander and the salad bar is all down to you seeing your posts made me go there but I do have to be careful due to the mayo factor (we should bug them to only use lighter than light)

Hello not posted for a few days things have been going well had an indian to celebrate my 6 stone loss which was very nice since then I have worked hard reducing sins slowly and doing a bit more in the gym consumed plenty of water

did have a few drinks out on saturday night which may affect my loss but with xmas not far away I have a lot of social events happening like most so expecting a few slow weeks coming up

tried the glaze pork from the magazine the other night was very nice tonight I have homemade meatballs with pasta and sauce tomorrow will be very low key finish work then its gym water green tea eat meal early and relax ahead of weigh in (Do you have routines before weigh in if so please post up im interested is it just me with a seemingly regimented approach to weigh in day)

Feeling really good at the moment and very pleased after starting at 28st 10lbs im now 22st 9lb really hoping to lose maybe 1st 7lb by xmas averaging a stone a month so lets hope it continues next aim is 20st then from there who knows im fairly tall so not actually sure what my aim is really

And been invited to another slimming world dinner party by one of the girls i attend group with which is really nice got a lot more confidence now to attend more social events but comes with that a need to be careful

Hope you are all well

Hello all

Lost 2lb today which is pleasing considering meal out last week and alcohol consumption saturday need 3.5 next week for my 6.5 stone which im pushing for don't have anything going on which could disrupt this so hopefully this can be achieved would really like a big weight loss soon as feel im in a 2/3lb pattern not moaning but would love a 4.5/5lb loss been a while

Going to spend some time tomorrow experimenting ive been meaning to try some red days for quite a while but never got round to it so my aim tomorrow is to sit down and look at some menu choices as like to freshen things up now again feel like im in a EE bubble and body is getting used to my consumption of food

Hopefully off out tomorrow to buy kids xmas pressies got a 2hr driving lesson first so hoping that goes well also starting diploma in coming weeks so ts all go atm

Take care :)

Congrats on the loss. Know what you mean about the 2/3 pattern too. It's great to have consistent steady losses, but sometimes I miss the thrill of pulling a big number! Hopefully next week will be your week. Just had a look at your stats and next week is your 6 month mark, 6.5 stones in that time is absolutely phenomenal, imagine how much you'll have lost in another 6 months! :)

Thanks cheese thief I know sometimes ppl who may not even lose prob think why am i moaning but reality is I am very happy with my weight loss BUT I have so much further to go 6st to your average person changes them so much for me its a small change a welcome one but ive a fair way still to go just feel sometimes at my size I should be losing more than 2lb

But I am positive but i really underestimated the psychological effects of dieting especially with old eating and lifestyle habits some days really have to battle the demons in head wanting to eat crap again so far have been strong and will continue but at times its really hard but I can see the changes and feeling and looking better so just need to relax and just remain in control

Anyway last day or so have re read my books just to take it all in again wanted to mix things up and today I did a red day my first in long long time

Breakfast - 2 hi fi bars (6syns) orange and a muller
Dinner - Jacket potato (HEB) cheese (hea) and baked beans (HEB) was at a local shopping centre so this was the preferred choice especially with all other tempting things around
Tea - Steak with roasted veg - carrots butternut squash peppers onion and field mushroom tea was really nice enjoyed it
Pudding - muller and pink wafer thing lol 3syns

Working all weekend oh the joy lol oh and went shopping today and bought some bottoms and have dropped another size which is pleasing cant wait to start shopping high street great for confidence going in shops trying things on instead of searching for the internet to buy oversized tents ;)

6 months next week and have to be thrilled started 28st 10.5lb now at 22 stone 7lb

enjoy your weekend

Hey Jim just wanted to say how truely inspirational you are!! losing that much weight in 6 months is truely incredible, I actually joined the forum abit late should of joined in August!! :p am not with slimming world just been watching what I am eating banned myself from cheesy chips, mayo and red bull!! Am off on holiday tomorrow under my goal weight just hoping I dont go and put too much on!! have also been going to the gym pretty addicted now!! Do you go to spin classes? I found them horrendous but felt pretty good afterwards now am actually enjoying them!! :p good luck with the rest of your journey Jim your doing so well xx

Hey Jim just wanted to say how truely inspirational you are!! losing that much weight in 6 months is truely incredible, I actually joined the forum abit late should of joined in August!! :p am not with slimming world just been watching what I am eating banned myself from cheesy chips, mayo and red bull!! Am off on holiday tomorrow under my goal weight just hoping I dont go and put too much on!! have also been going to the gym pretty addicted now!! Do you go to spin classes? I found them horrendous but felt pretty good afterwards now am actually enjoying them!! :p good luck with the rest of your journey Jim your doing so well xx

Hello Steff79 thanks for the kind comments really appreciated

I wish I had banned mysellf from my fave foods a while ago haha cheesey chips they were a regular I have to say

Enjoy your holiday and dont worry about what happens just re focus when you return I think if you want something have it but remain in control and for me at least straight back on plan :)

I have never done spin classes i really just do basic CV when i go to the gym but as i do get fitter will be looking to partake in other stuff and classes will be one of them

Back