28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Good luck for weigh in JMA XX

Ooooh I can only imagine how amazing it feels to get an 8 stone award. Enjoy that rush tomorrow, I've every faith you're gonna do it! :)

Hi! Starting my journey at a similar weight to you and you have inspired me so much just reading through this thread. Good luck with weigh in today you have done fantastically well! x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Weighed in and lost 5.5lbs which I have to say im over the moon with achieving sotw and more importantly my 8st award now only 3lb from next award was a great moment especially after a tough xmas in wich I put on but managed to get back off in time for weigh in

Celebrated with a couple of pints and a carvery :) had to be done now getting back on plan and aiming for another good week

Thanks for all your support throughout

Also I didnt get sotm for the first time since joining it went to a elderley lady im guessing about 86 + who managed to shift 11lbs in jan being the gent I am i was delighted for her and handed her all the fruit from the sotw basket was a great moment and lovely to see her so happy

Wow JMA, that's an amazing loss.

I'm after farting about all January, it's posts like yours that are motivating me to get back in the swing of things. I've not even weighed in yet and I feel the doom!

And you're dead sweet to give the old lady your loot, I'd say she was chuffed.

Omg you'll be getting the next award next week if you keep this up!! Dead chuffed for you. Brilliant loss!

Absolutely bloody fabulous !!!! Do you think upping your food may of helped along the way ?? and like cheesethief said next award very very soon xx

Well done JMA .... fab loss xxxx

Hello all

So I did celebrate with a carvery and later some popcorn and seemingly the scales did not take kindly to this and I have jumped up by about 5/6lb can that even be possible Im really hoping its a mistake :/ and will be very annoyed if not rectified

Food wise since I had a carvery weds has been very good thurs and fri nights have been rice with a homemade curry courtesy of mys shah's spice mixes Made the curry thurs and it was nice but saved some for tonight and that extra 24hrs sat there made it even nicer tonight instead of boiled rice I had the savory chicken uncle bens rice 3 syns

Food round up today -
Breakfast 1 banana 2 alpen light HEB
Dinner Mugshot french fries 4syns cheese triangle HEA yoghurt
Tea Rice 3sysn Chicken curry
snack 2 hi fi bars 6 syns

13 syns in total still starving now been on a physical intervention course the last 2 days so bit aching but found it alot easier getting down on the mats than a year ago lol

Have a great weekend all

Hi jma :) your food sounds fab. I hope your scales prove you wrong. I have been reading your diary, you have done so well up until now. I do find personally when I eat popcorn my stomach bloats loads, maybe its just that. You're curry sounds lovely, I'm thinking your talking about the SHAN masala mixes :p, they are fab for curries. I know what you mean about still feeling hungry, I've been having quite a few syns this week as well :rolleyes: . Maybe we need to eat more superfree ? Hope you do have a fab loss this week !

Kay xx

Hi I have ate quite a bit of popcorn last few days so could be that and the spice mixes are defo mrs shah they are very good also bought some mayflower which is 5 syns for 25g but wont use it now i use these mixes with water and tinned tomato thanks for the kind words and yes more superfree needed next few days !! :)

Mrs Shah's Curry Mix - Welcome

oh wow ok they look good. Sorry I thought you were talking about these, also available in all supermarkets :D .

shan foods.jpg

Kay xx

Ohhh No but I have seen those before are they any good then ????

Always looking to try new things sw related

The mrs shah mix is very nice even better when left a good while £1.25 each and buy 5 get one free :)

Back