28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Hi Emma off down devon for a week really looking forward to getting away with the kids :)

Well lost 2lb this week meaning I have my 9 stone award which was pleasing Im off out tonight for a chinese so will try and order something not too bad as weighing in a day earlier next week plus son's birthday on Saturday so will be surrounded by naughty food lol

Im away next week so wont post but will try and update on tuesday after I weigh in not expecting much if anything to be honest but will work hard next few days to try and lose something at least

Oh and I finally got my biggest loser certificate will post pics up later
Have a good day

9 stone is incredible! Well done! :D
X

Amazing weight loss. Have just started reading your diary hopefully it will encourage me to keep going.

Hope you have a great holiday :)

New pics

Attachments

• image-2425707273.jpg
    image-2425707273.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-4011607885.jpg
    image-4011607885.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 101
Congrats on the biggest loser award and on your 9st loss. You've done amazingly well! Enjoy your holiday :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here is another pic from before and obv one you have seen above absolute madness never realised what I became looked awful glad I finally found the drive and willpower to do this055.JPG

OMG that before photo is insane, you'll have to try your old clothes on at some point, bet they look like a giants on you now!

Hope you enjoyed your chinese ;) last night!

Thanks for the kind words I love seeing peoples reaction when I show them on my phone lol

Decent few days now and off on Hols from tomorrow not sure whether I will post I am taking tablet with me but not sure on internet situation last year paid £12-15 and it was awful connection and wont waste money again

Plan was to weigh in on Tuesday 9am whilst away that would mean getting mrs to take me and also kids being ready and taking them along (I dont drive) I have decided to have the week off from weigh in As I am on holiday and not fair on partner and kids Food wise I will remain on plan but being on holiday I do plan on a fair few alcohol beverages so will wait until return to see what the damage is :)

Had an ok week not great by any means Firstly on weds met with old colleagues went to a chinese restaurant one you pay a set price basically order loads between the group and share well that night lets just say I was off plan ;)

Sons birthday yesterday and had a buffet party I done ok just picked a little not ideal but already knew that I wasnt weighing in so could be a bit more flexible and I enjoyed it aswel which is important after so many months going without certain foods

Wish you best of luck with your weigh ins this week and will more than likely post again in 8 days time

Have a good one folks

Hope you have a lovely time on your hols. I don't blame you for not weighing in, hopefully a bit of a break will allow you to let your hair down a bit and enjoy the foods you don't usually. I know you'll be straight back on it when you get home!

A week goes far too quick

Hello all its nice to be back and into the norm we came back yesterday as my son was getting bored and I think needed to return to normality his behaviour wasnt very good whilst away offered every activity going and trips out and didnt want to do anything other than run away from us with a cheeky smile every time

Have to be honest and found it tough this time I sometimes feel being on slimming world holds us back as a family in terms of what we do ie eating out now I know you can still eat out but I question why pay say 10 pound for gammon veg and jacket when i could have that cooked up at home

Food wise i was on plan and didnt stray maybe a couple of days went over syn wise but nothing drastic but alcohol was my downfall had at least 4 pints every night so there will be damage but im back now and glad to be straight back on it and now aiming for the 10st award

Weigh in on wednesday got a mad week this week settling back into normal everyday life

Have a good week will update again tomorrow or weds am

Read your diary this evening, I have to say, it's fantastic! You're fantastic! Doing amazingly well and I can't wait to see your after pictures. That biggest loser award is yours this year! Keep going, you're a massive inspiration to me :)

Happy to report I lost 1lb this week which was surprising and pleasing given the holiday was convinced I was going to gain after drinking so much on holiday Looking for a bigger loss next week though

Bought the new recipe peanut bars today from group very very niceeeee so nice i bought 4 boxes lol (Not my wisest move)

Food wise tonight I have slimming world burgers with chips fresh fruit and meringue and yog for pudding

Haha I'm trying Emma still another 5st to go at least :)

Brilliant news yesterday I passed my driving test :) only got 3 minors aswel which I'm thrilled with it's been a long time coming and losing weight fave me the confidence to start doing lessons again so another positive I said before I was 30 I wanted to quit smoking lose weight and pass my driving test...... Well smoke free for 2 years lost nearly 10 st and passed my test so I'm about 2.5 out of the 3 there :)

Going to be doing some red/green days and try for low syns over next few days off out for a carvery Sunday taking gf out for Mother's Day with kids

Last night had the mayflower curry sauce 5syns per 28g very very nice like a thick chip shop curry I reccomend it especially if doing a fakeaway night

Enjoy the weekend :)

Well done on the driving test (and smokes and 10 stone obviously!)

I still haven't done my test, think I am turning into a bit of a chicken! Determined to start lessons again in the summer.

Back