28 weeks - 28lb - new year - new me - whos with me ???

Hi, I'm happy to be a motivational buddy. I'm feeling very motivated at the moment, but I know from past experience that difficult times lay ahead.

We can do it, one day at a time.

I'm sticking to my diet and trying to be more active. Two weeks in and I have lost 6lb :)

Congratulations on your weight loss, I can tell your focused by the amount of weight you've lost, well done, thanks for offering to be a buddy partner, support is much appreciated, my weigh in day is a Wednesday, what's yours?

Belle of the Ball - congrats on your loss!! I think any loss is a massive achievement regardless if it's 1 pound or 1 stone. Had a good day today, hoping to keep it up. My weigh in day is a Sunday so I'll let you know how I have done. But keep going your doing amazing!!!!!! :) Congrats Ponytails on your weight loss too!

I would love to be someone's buddy too!

Hi Libby, thanks for your kind words, I agree about weight loos, any loss is great, I'm celebrating my loss, would love to buddy up to motivate each other, good luck for your weigh day.

Hi Belle of the Ball, I've had a really good week and have lost 7lbs this week which I am really happy about. How has the last couple of days been for you?

Libby that's fantastic, well done, my weekend has been quite hectic so not really been on track, however my journey is long and I am back on track. Hope your having a good day.

Congrats for getting yourself back on track. I have quite a hectic weekend coming up so I'm worried about being about being tempted off my diet, fingers crossed I have the same willpower as you to be able to get myself back on track next week.

Morning all apologies for not being around, things have been hectic to say the least and hence my dieting has not gone to plan, I know that's no excuse however I'm back on track, hope your all well, good luck all with your weight loss journeys.

Congrats for getting back on track! I've had a bad weekend with food as well, but have got myself back on track. I think it is good to have bad weeks/weekends (for me anyway) as it stops me craving food - but only as long as I get myself back on track!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine :)

Back