28th dec -31st Jan HONK HONK HONK Happy days

I think I'm honking today, I stole some crisps from hubby, but I don't think it's so many to take me over my limit.

honk honk honk

Despite my graduation today, honk honk honk! within my point! :D

Despite my graduation today, honk honk honk! within my point! :D

Congratulations on graduating and honking.

No honks for me today :break_diet:

I've been good all day and saving my syns for the weekend away and planning on plan cannelloni. The whole village then has a power cut and after an hour and half we decide we're really hungry so decide we need to go get a chinese when a friend finds out power isn't expected back on till 11.30 due to building work going through a power cable at the end of our street. The power came back on 5 minutes before getting back from the chinese.

So I'm going to enjoy my dinner, at least I know I didn't just give in to cravings and will stop when I'm no longer hungry, so don't feel guilty. Just wish I wasn't also expecting an off plan weekend.

honk honk honk (for yesterday and today)

honk honk honk...one of these days someone will bring home a trifle/tiramisu/garlic bread and I wont be honking but those are about the only things i cant resist!

Hey minis well done to everyone as January comes to an end .... Are we ready for a Feb 100% challenge? Bit cheesy but as Feb reminds me of valentines day how about love love love instead of honk honk honk lol... Can u tell I'm ready for Feb lol ... If not we can stick to the honking lol..

I'm back from the Isle of Wight with defintely no honks, but lots of wonderful memories. Let's hope I haven't done too much damage.

I think we've all done marvellously with lots of honks.

Love love love could be fun.

Keep it as 100% honks I reckon or you'll be struggling for names for all the other months. Can you just change the name of this thread instead of starting a new one...can have a whole year of honks then...if any of us are still going in a year...I'm hoping to be at goal before then but you never know!

honk honk honk!
also, 4lbs off this week! :)

My last honk honk honk of the month lol!
Well done hbb - that's great! :D

Thanks guys! 45lbs now lost! :)

Here's to february!!!! :D

Hello everyone! and congrats for behaving well :)

Honk honk honk (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)

Back