28th dec -31st Jan HONK HONK HONK Happy days

Morning everyone your all doing wonderful .... Last few days have been honks yesterday I'm afraid was not ... But back on plan today so will be on later for my honking...

Keep going everyone it's nearly the end of this challenge..

Honk honk honk for me for last night, just, I had to walk away from the tortilla's when I realised I'd just eaten 5.

Honk honk honk for me today.

How many calories are you on Crazycat?

I'm allocated 1390 but always go below that, the minimum 1200 that everyone talks about doesnt work for me but am trying a few things to boost my metabolic rate out of the gutter or I can see it going lower and lower until i'm in single figure calories for the day!

When I say "i'm getting closer to my calorie limit" I don't mean the one allocated to me, I mean my preferred maximum which is verging on vlcd

Good luck with it, I've tried to count calories before but end up not eating anything for a couple of weeks and then pig out on chocolate. That's why I'm trying Slimming World this time, at least with free food, I feel I can eat without feeling guilty.

Good luck with it, I've tried to count calories before but end up not eating anything for a couple of weeks and then pig out on chocolate. That's why I'm trying Slimming World this time, at least with free food, I feel I can eat without feeling guilty.

I dont feel guilty, or anything like that. I allow the odd chocolate and crisps just build it into my calories. Its just the calories have built up the last week or so because i've been eating more crud and less veg...funny thing is I love veg, just being lazy I guess

Wish I loved veg. I'd settle with 'liking' it or even 'tolerating' it. But it makes me gag!

Wish I loved veg. I'd settle with 'liking' it or even 'tolerating' it. But it makes me gag!

try them only just softening so there is still a crunch to them. Toss them in olive olive oil with garlic, cayenne and chives added...just experiment. I HATE over cooked mushy veg, done like that they ARE gag worthy!

and its a Honk Honk Honk from me

I think most my problem actually lies with the crunch! Don't really hate the taste, just the texture! That's why I hate onions!

I think most my problem actually lies with the crunch! Don't really hate the taste, just the texture! That's why I hate onions!

Ok, try over cooking them then:D My ex mil used to cook them so long you could actually suck them up thru a straw, I tried just to prove a point!

I guess its fruit for you then...unless you don't like fruit, I'm not keen on many fruit. pineapple, grapefruit, grapes and watermelon are the only ones I actually like

I dont feel guilty, or anything like that. I allow the odd chocolate and crisps just build it into my calories. Its just the calories have built up the last week or so because i've been eating more crud and less veg...funny thing is I love veg, just being lazy I guess

I get too obsessive and find I get to the point when I don't want to eat and then pig out. I just don't have your will power. ;)

Honk Honk Honk for me today and considering hot chocolate or chai latte to take to bed.

Ok, try over cooking them then:D My ex mil used to cook them so long you could actually suck them up thru a straw, I tried just to prove a point!

I guess its fruit for you then...unless you don't like fruit, I'm not keen on many fruit. pineapple, grapefruit, grapes and watermelon are the only ones I actually like

Haha. Don't really like fruit or salad either!
However, I do like and will eat Bananas, Apples, Grapes, Pineapple and melon if it's there!

Good luck with finding a way to eat them (my mum used to say I was the only vegetarian she knew who didn't like veg - still shocks the family when I eat meat now). Took me till I was in my late 30's to get to enjoy veg and I think it was just finding the right ones for me. Although it doesn't seem to be affecting your weight loss too much.

Honk Honk Honk for me today, now time to settle down to Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and a hot chocolate.

Hey minis your doing so so so well sorry I keep disappearing lol... Wi today 2 lbs loss which m over the moon about...

So far so good..

Mon honk, tue honk, today went big time over so no honking...

Back tomm...x

Back