28th dec -31st Jan HONK HONK HONK Happy days

Honk Honk Honk for me for yesterday.

Happy new year and hope you all had a good time.

Glad to know you're not honking due to having a good time Precious.

Honk, Honk Honk from me - although all I want to do is eat chocolate - thank goodness we've not got any in.

honk honk honk...just about today. have another dinner with all the trimmings on new years and lamb is high n cals so really close!

I just wish I could say that was the end of the partying, but I have my SIL's 40th birthday next weekend and then a friend announced last week that their wedding has been brought forward from September to the end of January.:doh:

well its def the end for me, back to it! I wont see a loss this week my cankles are back with major water retention. Not sure why as I've only had 2 days not being good but they were still under cals and nothing that i can think that would upset my fluid balance...ah well ce la vie

HEY Minis im BACK happy new year hope u all have a fab year...

My goodness im OFFICIALLY starting today and have gained 10lbs over xmas and new years 7-8 days of complete eat outs and drinks... and we all know how good our mums food are lol.. oh well... no point being down about it it will soon be gone..

Im gonna start a squatters challenge if there isnt already one... just to get rid of all the squatters we have gained over the festive season...

Hope ur all well and happy new year x

Love the idea Precious. For me it's ideal because I don't need to loose, but I need to mantain and be healthy, so I'm in;)

I loved the ho ho ho challange and I may say I didn't gain a single pound during the Christmas, I'm at the same and I want to keep this way;) So, I hope I'll honk later:p

Honk Honk Honk for this week's Wendie Plan target! :)

Hugs Crazycat, hope you feel better soon.

Honk Honk Honk for me today.

Good morning people :D

Honk honk honk for yesterday (Sunday).

Have a nice day xxx

No honks for me GRRRR ... starting tomm... thats for sure

well done girls i need ur will power :)

Get well soon cat crazy

Honk honk honk

Feeling much better today but have eaten light just to be safe, i'd rather go hungry than risk being sick.

Christmas is well and truly over in my house, tree down, kids back at school/college tomorrow and everything will be back to normal. Still got a tin of quality street left but i've only had 6 in total from 3 tins so I know I'm safe from them...everytime I reached for 1 my brain yelled 50 CALORIES!!!! which was enough to stop me!

Lets get Honks all round for the rest of the week and watch those lbs melt away!

Honk, honk, honk for me today.

Precious - hope you make it tomorrow I have my fingers crossed for you.

Crazycat - glad you're feeling much better, as for me, my cold has decided to ease up now it's time to go back to work :cry: and I haven't achieved anything of what I'd intended this week.

honk honk honk =)

Honk, honk, honk for me today.

Precious - hope you make it tomorrow I have my fingers crossed for you.

Crazycat - glad you're feeling much better, as for me, my cold has decided to ease up now it's time to go back to work :cry: and I haven't achieved anything of what I'd intended this week.

I've achieved nothing over the holidays, having my teenagers around 24/7 means routine goes out the window. Love having them around but am so looking forward to normality resuming!

Back