29th october starters

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Let's make a pact we gonna shift these pounds
I've had birthday after birthday and anniversary after anniversary
Making it difficult to start on the packs, but 28th I'm finished with all that
And than i am starting 120%
I've been saying week in week out tomorrow tomorrow etc
But these time i am kicking ahead and losing these lbs before Xmas simple really

2 days and almost kicking off woohoo
Received packs all raring to go

How much do you want to lose kenshin?

Good luck hun, you CAN do this.

I've been away from the forum for a little while but I managed to complete my 100 days @ 100% challenge and I've lost 53lbs :D
So it can be done. I've started, failed and re-started and come off for birthdays etc etc....just keep at it :D

I'm starting another 100 day challenge if you would like to come and join me that would be lovely.

Hey blue butterfly

I would like to join you on our challenge starting on 29th. I've started res-started so many times but now I feel that all my demons are out in the open and are not hidden under layers of false promises and pledges to complete my weight loss challenge.

Like post and thread before me, I have to see this path as difficult and short but will eventually be the RachieB I want to be.

Xxx

hey you can join blue butterfly's challenge starting on the 29th and we can all sail thru this journey together

Sounds lovely to join you ladies
I have just over 28lbs to lose
Can't wait to lose it
Been a mess for the past few months stress etc
And plus the birthdays etc
The 100 day challenge sounds amazing honeys

This is amazing. I now think I should now put my reservations away and focus on the 100 day challenge. I am going to make an exante calendar and mark down the days along with one that marks my weight losses.

Looking forward to getting my ass in gear and melting those pounds
Xx

Morning ladies!
Can I join you please? I've been puttin off my restart for a couple of months now, and the weeks are running out before Christmas which is my mini-target. I was supposed to start last Monday, did my weigh in and measurements but didn't end up sticking to it. :/ I think this forum helps, at least there' s someone to "report" to, lol!

exante take the biscuit you pay extra for delivery expecting packs to turn up what a farce :( upsetting
today ive had nothing but water, hoping packs turn up before 6pm :(

Back