2lb Club - 5th January

Thanks Edel :)

We'll get everyone signed up for that ;)

Sorry folks, I was in Belfast yesterday christmas shopping and forgot to do the chart.

I'll be back later with the updated one.

If anyone needs to post their results please do.

Edel

Should we not start a new one for December? Or does it just keep going?

Anyway, I was UP 1.5 this week Grrrrr.

am i too late to join? my first weigh in is tomorrow

Hi Guys,

I have the chart ready but I've only had 3 Wi results this week so far - Verity, Tubs and Starlight. Kirsty, I've included you on the chart, you'll see it when I post it up.

Has anyone else any results before I post on.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that this week's chart is so late. Well done to verity this week's slimmer of the week with 3lbs off .

Kirsty, I know that you've posted a loss today, but I'm going to put it onto next Friday's chart as this week's is two days late:eek:

Well done to everyone who's lost or stayed the same this week, comiserations to anyone who's gained - an easy thing to do at this time of the year!.

6x64dtt.jpg

Hi Folks,

Here's the chart for this week. No surprise that this weeks slimmer of the week is kirsty with an amazing 7lbs off in her first week.
Although I have to add a huge well done to everyone this week as despite this difficult time of year NO-ONE has gained!:party0019::talk017:

6qaw2zt.jpg

FYI - names highlighted in red are slimmer of the week, names in blue did not post a result this week.

keep up the good work everyone!

Hi hun, youve missed my last week off even though i posted and got slimmer of week :) I lost 3lb last week and 1lb this week, can you update me, 11lb loss total x

Back