2lb Club - 5th January

2lbs for me this week :)

2lb club updated 21st December

Hi everyone,

Last chart of the year and I have to say well done to sonban this week's sotw with an astounding 3.5lbs off the week before Christmas.:party0019: Anyway, here's the chart!

6t0pdtl.jpg

I'd also like to add a HUGE well done to everyone who's posted this week as we've all lost weight and most of us have SMASHED the monthly target

I'll be on and off the forum over Christmas but will re-start the chart again in January. Please feel free to post any weightlosses over christmas and the New year and I'll try to keep the chart updated. If anyone else would like to join in, the new chart and challenge will begin on Friday 4th January. Just post on here and let me know if you want to take part.

It's a new year and a new start for the 2lb club.

I already have Sonban signed up to continue the 2lb club where we aim to lose the 1-2lbs per week that's recommended in Govt. guidelines. It's a good way of keeping up to date with everyone else on the forum too. By the way, it's open to everyone and not only people on WW.

We also have a monthly challenge to lose 5lbs per month as sometimes it's hard to stay focused and lose every week. 5lbs in 4-5 weeks is a very achieveable target.

If you'd like to join up, please give me a shout and I'll add you onto the list. I'll start the new chart tomorrow, can you please post any christmas weightlosses on here so I can add it onto your total.

For anyone new who'd like to join, please let me know your total weightloss to date.

Good luck for the year ahead everyone

Edel.

2lb Club 5th January

Hi Folks,

Here's the chart from the results I've been given.

Welcome to Kate10 our newest member - good luck on your weightloss journey.

Congratulations to Starlight and Tubs who both lost over the christmas period. Well done you guys! Inspirational as always.

80mi5p2.jpg

If anyone reading this would like to join our challenge - as a way of keeping up to date with everyone, logging your progress, or for motivation, please let me know and I'll add you onto next week's chart.

The chart is usually posted on a Friday (bit late with this one I know :eek:) Please post any losses on this thread by Friday at 6pm so that I can post the chart up by 8pm. I'm sorry but individual threads can be so long that I couldn't possibly read through them all to keep up to date with your losses.

Hi Edel please add me too. Im hoping it will keep me motivated hun.

I get weighed on wednesday evenings so tomorrow will be my first one of the year!

xx

hi can i sign up pwetty pwease :)
my weigh in is tuesday nite!

Would you mind signing me up to please?? - I lost 1lb last Tuesday Thanks so much (if im not too late)

Could you add me please?

Back