2nd 100% Challenge....21 days

Well I'm gonna put you both to shame;) I did 30mins on bike and sit-ups and leg raises :sign0151:

Also had chicken salad for dinner(stirky) and am well under my calories for today, I had to forego the snacks as I ate my magnum(260cals), but thanks to uber low cal dinner I find I have spares:p

I have pretty much cut bread out......in fact since starting I have only had 2 pieces of weightwatchers bread toasted. I have always had trouble with bread though...often it bloats me and gives me tummy pain:(

Well done on the 100% day :angel09:

Mel x

Well done Mel, you've put us all to shame with your exercise! Hopefully I'll be back on it tomorrow if I've stoppped hurting lol!

I had my green tea and had 2 crispbakes with cheese spread, so finish on 1199 today, would've been less but couldn't resist a wrap with dinner! Shouldn't have really but the rest was low and they are low fat so hey!

Well done Stirky 100% again:D I always try to get as low as possible with calories, but really we shouldn't! We aren't actually meant to eat under 1200? are we? You make sure you don't do any exercise if you are still sore, you will only make it worse...or at least delay it healing properly:)

I don't really bother with evening eating, My main problem is dh has toast for supper EVERY evening, and that smell is just so hard to resist:rolleyes: At least I have some healthy snacks in now, so can just have a cracker or something (if I HAVE to)

Holly - Good tip about the meal bar, I think I will do this if I am still on the plan when I go back to work in November...although I will hopefully be almost at target by then, so may just drop the lunch time and sub for a healthy lunch

Keep it up everyone we are on our way to fab figures:D:D

Mel x

Yes apparently under 1200 cals a day and your body could go into starvation mode, but then there are a lot of people that do plans with about 1000 cals (either a liquid diet or calorie counting) so don't really understand the theory lol! If I've had quite a low cal dinner, it usually takes an extra snack to make my cals up, but then I feel a bit guilty for eating lots of snacks, lol!!!

Hmmm Not sure what to have for dinner? I have only 170 cals left??? Although I was under by a lot so if I go over by a little bit it will balance out for the week. Thankfully I am not in the silghtest bit hungry, so will leave it as long as possible before making myself anything;)

How is everyone else doing:)

Mel

Ooh Mel, what have you had today? But like you say you have been under so I'm sure a bit over won't hurt.

I've had a good day today. Just had chicken salad again with a pitta bread (my last one, not buying anymore for a while I think!) and a muller light after.

Only on 984 today so far. I didn't have a shake for lunch today as was in a mega rush, so had 2 crispbakes with cheese spread and a raisin and biscuit bar(tesco healthy living one) for lunch instead, which was less cals than a shake. Had melon this morning for snack, and this afternoon had an apple, and half a packet of Pom Bear crisps that my daughter left lol. They are not a bad idea for a snack anyway as are 94 cals a bag! Plus I've always loved them lol!

So I will have a snack later with a cup of green tea. Got some healthy living melba toasts today, so may have some of those.

Wow! Stirky that is fantastic:D I got some of those Melba toasts, they are yum:)

Well, what happened was this! We dropped kids off(15min walk) and then walked into town(30min walk), the idea was to pick up some juice and a couple of baby t-shirts from Asda...... ended up doing a full circuit of the town(2hrs), buying bits and pieces that we couldn't really afford. Then dh decided we should go to his mates house(15min walk) by this time it was past lunch time, I was starving and had no SF stuff with me (as it was only meant to be an hour'ish' trip) We bought some ready made sandwiches the lowest cal ones were 382!!! So I had them, then a mars bar too!!!!!! Then got a taxi back to the school and walked home from there(15min walk)

I am shattered, and all my food was basically junk food (empty calories) so didn't really give me any energy, in relation to all that walking:rolleyes:

But it has all ended well:D I have just eaten a huuge bowl of home-made vegetable soup and it was really yum and only 105calories......so I can declare 100% for today:D

Mel x

That's great going Mel, loads of walking. I think I would've been tempted to eat more than that and really blow it lol! Those pre packed sandwiches are an awful amount of cals, even the supposed healthy choice ones. When I was at the hospital last week I looked at the sandwiches as was hungry, but put them back quickly!! They have so much salt in too. But I bet that was a healthier choice than some things you could've had!!

Just had my melba toasts, gave me a little bit of indigestion lol! Now having a nice cup of tea.

I'm done for the day, 100%. Only 1081 cals. I sometimes find it difficult to do more without feeling like I'm totally pigging out! Although sometimes it's hard to stay within 1340! A day is never the same on this plan lol!

You have done really well today.

I have some green tea but am not too keen on it...which one do you get??

I promised dh I will make the soup again tomorrow as he had a little taste and was well impressed LOL. I totally agree no day is the same, very strange isn't it:)

Mel x

I used to have green tea before, yes it does take a bit of getting used to especially if you're used to normal tea with milk. I got the Twinnings normal green tea, but there are other types of green tea you can get. I used to drink a lot of different teas a few years ago (after a trip to Amsterdam where they are realy into tea) and totally gave up tea with milk, then went onto decaff teas. There are so many lovely teas out there, I love jasmine tea, that is nice. I might have to start discovering again!

Oh I almost blew it a little earlier. Went out in the kitchen when hubby was making his lunch for work, and got a pang of the munchies!! There was some chocolate swiss roll shouting 'eat me', but you'll be very pleased to hear I got out of the kitchen fast, went and drank some water and am now totally ok again! Just shows, I wasn't at all hungry!! Naughty cake!

Yay hooray....that is fantastic that you resisted!! The kitchen is a very dangerous place and is best avoided:D

Mel x

Yes lol! Especially when there are those husband things out there!!! I did run away as fast as I could!! Been feeding the swiss roll to the kids today to get rid of it so it can't shout at me again, lol! I didn't even buy the darn thing, that was down to my mum, grrr! I've always had a soft spot for it, darn thing!

Hope everybody is doing well today. I'm on track. Although feel a bit miserable and cold now it's starting raining lots, was lovely this morning!!!

I know I'm a bit late, but can I join you? I've been doing SF since Monday and I PROMISE I've been good. I even got up at 6 this morning and walked 2 miles. Pretty please with sugar on top? :kissass:

Denise

Test

Oh bum, didn't work.....will try again!!

Yes lol! Especially when there are those husband things out there!!! I did run away as fast as I could!! Been feeding the swiss roll to the kids today to get rid of it so it can't shout at me again, lol! I didn't even buy the darn thing, that was down to my mum, grrr! I've always had a soft spot for it, darn thing!

Hope everybody is doing well today. I'm on track. Although feel a bit miserable and cold now it's starting raining lots, was lovely this morning!!!

Yep, the grey weather makes me feel miserable too....bit strange though it has brightened up now and is glorious:confused:

I know I'm a bit late, but can I join you? I've been doing SF since Monday and I PROMISE I've been good. I even got up at 6 this morning and walked 2 miles. Pretty please with sugar on top? :kissass:

Denise

Of course you can, just whack it in your siggy and your off:D

Mel x

Yay, just worked out how to do the multi-quote...

Mel x

Welcome to the challenge Denise, nice to have you on board!! Lol Mel, how did you do that? Never tried it myself lol!

I've had a munchie day today, just been feeling really peckish, so had a couple more healthy snacks than usual, my two shakes as normal and a light dinner. So still on track PHEW! SF is great like that, if you are having a bad day and just want to eat, best working it out over the day and letting yourself eat on plan, rather than depriving yourself and being prone to a binge off plan later!! I did really well yesterday, so thought today might be harder, had one of those days anyway lol! I'm still under by over 200 cals so doing good! Made up some jelly earlier (sugar free, only 32 cals in a pint!!) so going to ahve some in a minute!

Hope everybody else is doing great!

Stirky...how strange, I have had a munchie day today too.

I added up how many calories would be in my curry earlier in the day, it came out at 534cals, I was well chuffed as it meant I could still snack in the afternoon:p Total calories for today are 1336......just about on target:D

I am utterly exhausted and really need an early night, but am still going to do my 30mins on the bike:)

Mel x

I have just dropped jelly in my keyboard!! :rotflmao: Maybe not the best snack to eat while browsing the net lol, but it tastes nice :giggle:

Back