2nd 100% Challenge....21 days

Woo-hoo Mel, I bet you were really happy with your 1 1/2lb loss! I'm back on track today too, isn't weird if you give into those munchies then that's it! Best to just ignore them as I have done these past few weeks lol! But yes after the ice cream etc didn't feel like a 100% day anyway, even tho I was still under, so think that's why I gave in lol.

Doing ok today, but will have a shake for dinner as just had beans on toast for lunch. My little boy didn't want to go to pre-school this morning, he was over tired lol, so I said I'd take him to the cafe for lunch to cheer him up :) So fingers crossed I'll be ok tonight lol!

Yay! Well done for getting straight back on track. I am still feeling a bit miserable, but I have some mint hot choccy for tonight Mmmm:)

And I am well on for 100% today:D

Good Luck All

Mel x

I'm not 100% again today for second day in a row :sigh: was doing so well, was going to have shake for dinner but decided to have WW soup with melba toast instead which worked out less than a shake anyway, and had muller light for afters. So far so good, as was on about 1048 by then. My mum had bought a pack of cadburys caramels earlier, and I noticed they had 185 cals, so thought 'Hey I have enough left will treat myself'. Bad idea! Enjoyed it but then felt the munchies coming on lol. Had to go and make the lunches for tomorrow and there was half a ham sandwich left, so I ate it :( Then had a little binge on three choccy biscuits, then a pack of walkers baked! So finish today on 1758 :cry: I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW! Had two bad days, with rather unnecessary eating after I got through the majority of each day doing rather well! My downfall has always been chocolate and I've been avoiding it up til now, so best start avoiding it again me thinks! :eek:

Hope everybody else has had a great day!

Well, I've done 100% since starting a week ago today (Monday). But it doesn't seem to be working. Weighed myself after the first two days and lost three pounds. I weighed again today, and have gained one pound. I haven't cheated, and have been walking two miles a day (compared to doing nothing at all). I'm not going to give up trying, but this is really crappy. :mad:

Hugs Denise, have you been drinking lots of water? I hate it when the scales don't go the way you think, we've all been there. Hopefully you'll get a good loss next week. Just stick with it and it will work, it is hard at times, I haven't had a very good couple of days :( Our bodies are funny things, maybe the walking is making you gain muscle?? Which weighs more than fat.

yeah, I felt bad for everyone else the last couple of days- I know it's hard. We'll all get back on the right path.

I have a real problem with forcing myself to drink anything. Always been that way. It's the two shakes a day and two cups of coffee (okay, my husband calls them fire buckets...but it still isn't enough liquids.) So yes, I will fix that somehow. And beneath all this fat are large, bulky muscles. I used to work out with my dad when he was a body builder, so I know I won't ever have the long slender muscles I want. All I want is to be tall, thin and gorgeous. (want in one hand...) Thanks for the kind words anyway. If anything, it'll be what gets me through.

Shall we press on for a better day tomorrow?!

Oh Stirky - I am the same with chocolate!!! Don't worry about it, it is good to have some nice treats sometimes or you will feel too deprived and stop doing it altogether.... Back on track tomorrow hey:)

Denise - I am also terrible at drinking...I have my two shakes and a couple of cups of tea.... I literally have to force water in me, I despise the stuff!! Well done on being 100% the lat few days, and don't worry about the scales...I weighed myself midweek and had lost 1 1/2lb, then by Sunday it appeared that I had put it all back on, but then on my official weigh-in this morning, I had lost it again!!?? Very bizarre. Also like Stirky says it could be muscle gain:)

Good Luck for tomorrow everyone:D

Mel x

Lovely sunny day today girlies, are we gonna do it today? Fingers crossed for us all to have a great 100% day!!!

Hi

Had a pub lunch today, so need to look about on net to try and guesstimate calories! I went for the cheap lunch deal so although it was meal and pudding, they were small portions:)

I haven't eaten anything else all day apart from one apple. And I have had a few glasses of diet coke.......

Will report back later with rough days calories

Mel x

Pub lunch, oh that sounds like bliss esp in this weather! Bet you had a lovely time!! I've been doing better today, think another :asskick: was needed! I agree Mel we do have to allow ourselves treats so the chocolate caramel would've been fine (as was well within my cals) but I just couldn't stop at that lol! Just led to a major attack of the munchies!! :doh: I need to learn that one bar IS enough, or if I can't just leave alone like I have been lol! Anyway on track so far, have one snack left!

Great Stirky well done...I also find it hard to stick with one bar of choc. or just have 2 biccies to dunk in tea. Once I start I can't stop!!

The pub lunch was fab, my mum called round with her boyfriend and we just decided on the spot really, to nip over to the pub opposite:) I had cottage pie with veg and rhubarb crumble and custard, but like I say they were tiny 'light bite' portions... I have looked about and sort of taken an average from sites and have worked it out to 600 calories for all of it.
Not hungry yet so me and dh have decided on quick veg stir-fry after the kiddies are all in bed, If I don't add egg noodles it will be 108 calories, If I add egg noodles it will be about 250 calories:D I will then have a biccie with my cuppa afterwards:)

I got myself some milkybars for treats too, only 69cals per bar....I love white chocolate:)

Mel x

I had milkybars the week before last! Well I should rephrase that, bought them for the kids and then realised they only had 69cals so had a couple for snacks lol! Very yummy, although haven't bought anymore since, think I'd be too tempted to eat the whole packet at the mo!!!

Well how's it going today girlies? I've actually had a great day about time, did 100% yesterday but boy was it a struggle! But today has been much much better! Isn't it weird the less you eat the less hungry you are? Once those munchies start and you give in, it's hard to stop! I'm hoping I'm right back on track now after those two bad days lol! But we'll see what tomorrow brings, hope everybody else has had a fab day! Only 10 days left, woo-hoo!

Not hungry yet so me and dh have decided on quick veg stir-fry after the kiddies are all in bed, If I don't add egg noodles it will be 108 calories, If I add egg noodles it will be about 250 calories

Mel x

Thanks for saving me some work, Mel :p I was too busy to come on here yesterday so I didn't see this until after I had had dinner tonight. I did stir fry veggies with egg noodles but didn't have any idea how many calories. So count me 100% today!

Stirky, I know what you mean about snacking. When I was on Weight Watchers I noticed that as long as I didn't eat (my favourite) greasy, fat laden foods, I didn't crave them. But if I had so much as a couple of chips I would crave fried anything. and cake, and...

Lol Denise! Yep if you have a little bit you just want more, and more, and more!! Just makes you realise tho that you aren't really hungry, because on the good days that you get through easily you realise how much you really don't need it! I feel stuffed tonight which is great :)

Day 14 girlies! This challenge is whizzing by! How are we all doing today? I had a rubbish day yesterday, not diet wise tho I was well under the limit at just over 1000 cals so def 100%, but I was feeling SO ill! Still feel rough as rats now and struggling to eat anything (only good thing lol!). I just hope I'm not coming down with anything nasty again as knocked my diet out of the window last time :sigh: once I got better! Got my totm yesterday so wondering if it's to do with that, altho I have a sore throat too :cry: so unlikely.

But on the good side lost 3lbs this morning which was a total shock, wasn't expecting that this week so I'm very happy! :woohoo:

Hope everybody else is having a good day!

Girlies how are we doing?? I didn't have a great weekend again :(

100% since Sunday. Not finding it hard to stick to it, but I am gaining weight instead of losing it.

Hello People:)

Sorry i've not been around, I have been soooo busy lately. Things seem to have calmed down a bit now though:)

I haven't been on SF at all since last posting, I think it was making me feel sick. Anyway I have had a bit of time off it now and feel better...have put on about 1lb so not too bad and am ready to get back into for another week or two.

It look like it has been quiet on here, How is everyone getting on??

Mel x

Had bad day yesterday :cry: those darn biscuits! But I'm right back on track today! Didn't understand it yesterday, I was in such a picky mood, not good! Plus it's hot and I USUALLY lose my appetite a bit (ha, lol!) when it's hot, and I have a sore throat so it actually hurts to eat, but that still didn't stop me!!! Not good!

But hey we have only 2 days left of our challenge after today (or actually a few more if you started late) so lets make the last couple of days count!!

This challenge has certainly gone quick!! Really don't know where June went, it certainly flew by!

Back