2nd 100% Challenge....21 days

What are your favourite kind of biscuits? (just curious)

Hang in there, like you said--only a couple of days left. You've done well anyway. xx

Ha Denise, any biscuits that are lurking in the cupboard!! Or even worse the choccy ones in the fridge :( That is the problem, if I could get all the bad stuff out the house I would, but then that wouldn't be fair on everybody else! Weird as I haven't had any biscuits for ages!! Oh well, no more.

:D
cookie-monster_with_text.jpg

How did you get a picture of me???

:8855:

Right last day, although a couple started later. Haven't done as well on this challenge as I did on the last one, but still be holding in there. Lost 1lb this week, so since this challenge started I've lost 6lbs in three weeks, so very happy with that :) Hope everybody else is doing well, it is hard staying 100% all of the time, but as long as we get right back on it after a bad day we are doing well!

You go girl! You should be proud of losing 6 pounds. Don't know when my 21 days started exactly- but have only blown 2 of them. For me that's, well, never happened before. BTW, read another thread about tats. Cute, Stirky. :)

Oh yes don't get my started on tats! I'm more obsessed with them than I am with cookies lol! Well done on your 100% challenege too, only 2 bad days woo-hoo that's great going!

Back