2nd attempt food diary - The Geordie Honest Way!!

Sunday 30th October

B - Bannana, 1 slice small brown toast
S - 1 piece small brown toast, dry
L - none as was out walking but then had a mini milk 1.5 syns
D - Mince and onion (with stock cube only), mash potato, carrots, mashed turnip/sweet potato, cabbage, peas and sweetcorn

Drinks - green tea and water

Exercise - 2 hour walk at Bolam Lake

Looks like you had a good weekend! At least yr straight back on the plan now! Good luck for the rest of the week and hopefully the scales will be kind! :) x

Monday 31st October

I tried a green day but not sure if I have my head wrapped round it!

B - 2 slices small brown toast, egg and tomato HeB
S - Apple, Bannana
L - Bowl of syn-super free soup (this time its cabbage, courgette, leeks, onion, celery, lots of carrots, 1 sweet pot, chicken stock then blended)
D - Another bowl of soup, cheese sandwich 20g LF cheddar 1/2 HeA and HeB
S - Highlights hot choc made with milk HeA 2 syns, 2 rich tea fingers 3 syns

Exercise - 30 minute walk

Tuesday 1st November

B - 1 slice small brown toast, beans and tomato 1/2 HeB
S - Apple
L - Bowl of syn-super free soup and 1 slice bread 1/2 HeB
S - Bannana
D - 6 bean chilli (slimming eats), small portion white rice, peas and green beans 0.5 syns

Wednesday 2nd November

B - 1 slice small brown toast, bannana 1/2 HeB
S - Apple
L - large portion of peas, left over chilli served on top of peas in a bowl 0.5 syns
S - Bannana
D - I had a bowl of syn free soup left which is super free and didnt really fancy it sooo I browned some onions with cumin seeds in a pan then added a little turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, ground ginger and medium curry powder then added some button mushrooms, the bowl of soup, portion of prawns and some corriander. Was actually the best SW curry I have had and full of super frees :-D served with green beans and a small portion of white rice. Can you actually over do it on superfree? lol

WI = STS which is good considering my weekend!!!

Thursday 3rd November

B - 28g porridge, cooked with water and 1 & 1/2 sliced banana
S - Apple
L - green beans, peas, sweetcorn, baby carrots chucked in the wok with soy sauce and crushed chilli and noodles cooked in chicken stock with garlic granules and black pepper. Delicious and totally free and lots of superfree
S - Coconut Mullerlight
D - Cheese patties made with smash 1/2 HeA, peas, tomato/mushroom/onion sauce and an apple
S - Highlights hot choc made with milk 1/2 HeA 2 syns, Ringtons Chocolate Mallow (one of the chocolate tea cake things) 5 syns

Exercise - 15 minute walk

Last edited:
Friday 4th November

B - 2 Slices brown toast, 1/2 tin beans HeB an apple
S - Apple
L - big bowl of syn free superfree soup
S - 1/2 Ringtons Chocolate Mallow (little one nabbed the other half) 2.5 syns
D - Chinese takeaway small portion noodles, small portion chicken cashew nuts, couple spoons of curry sauce worked out to around 15 syns
S - 2 rich tea fingers 3 syns glass of milk HeA

Drinks - green tea, diet coke and water

Exercise - 15 minute walk

Starting my diary again more for me as I hate slimming world at the moment and it makes me want to cry. Need to get back on track and hoping this and a photo diary might help me do that.

Monday 19th March 2012

B - Banana and porridge (HeB) made with water
L - Huge plate of green beans, broccoli, carrots, pepper, onion, peas fried in soy sauce, garlic, ginger, pepper and chilli.
D - Sunday Dinner as we ended up having chilli last night. No yorkies and having lots of veg and free roasties, no gravy for me.
S - 2 rich tea fingers 4 syns

Drinks - water, coffee using all my (HEA)

Exercise - 30 minutes of grass cutting

Back