2nd Day nearly done !!

AngelaG

Hope I'm not boring you all but just finding it helpful writing in here each day . Well it's my second time around and on Day 2 had a great day no headaches or cravings yet !! And I had to dish out dinner in the care centre where I work AND make scones and wasn't even tempted !! I know every day won't be like this but if I can just get to ketosis I really think I can do it this time . How are you all today ?? Xx

well done you! i am on day two also, though its my first time on it (now wishing i did it years ago!). my boyfriend decided he was going to have chips from the chippy for tea, and yesterday had kfc....he is now going on about chocolate...talk abut support lol! i havent had headaches either but putting that down to the fact i dont hav much caffeine generally so not getting caffeine withdrawl....keep up the good work!

And well done to you Jo too !! I would find it soooo hard if someone was having take aways in front of me !!! I'm finding it ok cooking for the kids but I put a roast in the oven there to cook for tomorrow and the smell wafting from kitchen is only delicious .........,,,

Hi Ladies and welcome :D Angela, you could always start a diary in the diary section ;) that way you could update your progress on a daily basis and others could read all about your experiences. I am sure no one is bored with your posts either :D
Good luck to you both xx

AngelaG said:
And well done to you Jo too !! I would find it soooo hard if someone was having take aways in front of me !!! I'm finding it ok cooking for the kids but I put a roast in the oven there to cook for tomorrow and the smell wafting from kitchen is only delicious .........,,,

its been om actually, where i used to smell things and think 'i must have that' now im thinking 'ah, thats kfc/chips etc' and it just doesnt bther me! How have you found the last day? hope ur still going strong :)

Back