2nd day - stomach upset

B2B25/8

Hi all, today is my 2nd day on CD and although I've stuck to plan 100% incs water intake, I seem to have a really funny tummy at the moment - bit of cramping and been having some diarreah (sorry). I have to leave for a job interview shortly so am a bit concerned! Will the stomach ache pass? Never had this happen so early before when I was on LL. Should I b concerned?

don't worry , i have had this few times , just give it time to settle down , but if it keeps happening phone cdc ok

Thanks, stopped drinking the water for couple hours and it seemed to help. Back on it now though - almost at 3 litres lol

yes if you were drinking loads like that , think it was that .
you don't want to be out when that happens lol

i put a post up few years ago and they said it was drinking to much water to soon really .
Do you find this ?

Feeling much better today but mayb cos I just woke up (my job was cut at the end of march so in between looking for another job at the min, hence why I just woke up lol - I'm not usually this lazy!)

I did go back to the water last night and it came back again so mayb just body adjusting to the water. Hopefully my body will adjust as has you said don't wanna be caught out outside! Will c how today goes

hope your feeling better today hun

Be careful about not drinking too much in one go or having 2 packs to close together. I've had some very embarrassing experiences before as a result of this!

Back