Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Smrgol, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Smrgol

Smrgol Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Hello,

I started CD yesterday morning and am enjoying the food so far, hoping to drop 2 stone or so over the next 8 weeks or so, not too bothered if it takes longer :cool:

The one thing I have noticed so far is I'm starting to miss stodge, like bread and mashed potatoes lol please tell me this is normal and will pass soon :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. merriefach

merriefach peeling off the layers

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi there, in the same boat, only this is day 2 second time around. Not craving stodge, but pickles, onions or beetroot and no I'm not pregnant!

4. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    This is normal, and pass soon :D

It really is.. it was my experience, anyway, and it didn't last long :) I found day 3 the trickiest, but then it just got easier and easier.. You'll be fine :)

Vxx

5. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi and welcome and well done so far! The cravings DO pass; you're suddenly not eating all the carbs that you have done previously, so its no wonder that your system is crying out for them! But remember, its all a choice, recognise the craving for what it is, and move on.

Day 4 was vile for me, but get through it and it gets MUCH better!

6. Smrgol

Smrgol Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Days 3 and 4 I'm at work, wish I wasnt but never mind haha, there are temptations there like Ginger Nuts that our manager bought on Friday, but I have been able to resist treats like those for a few weeks now and i'm hoping to be able to carry on.
    Yesterday and today werent too bad hungerwise so i'm hoping that will stay the same, I just need to get over what I use to have as my fav "snack" mashed potato sandwiches haha
    Thanks for your advice and support

7. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Good luck with your first week xxx

8. Smrgol

Smrgol Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    Well day three is nearly over and I'm pretty comfortable so far.

Did notice my stodge craving carrying on as I walked past a Peters bakery that sells lovely quiche, a Greggs, Marks and Sparks and Waitrose, but I resisted and got on the bus to take me home again where I dont have the temptations lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.