2nd day

Smrgol

Hello,

I started CD yesterday morning and am enjoying the food so far, hoping to drop 2 stone or so over the next 8 weeks or so, not too bothered if it takes longer :cool:

The one thing I have noticed so far is I'm starting to miss stodge, like bread and mashed potatoes lol please tell me this is normal and will pass soon :eek:

Hello,
please tell me this is normal and will pass soon :eek:

This is normal, and pass soon :D

It really is.. it was my experience, anyway, and it didn't last long :) I found day 3 the trickiest, but then it just got easier and easier.. You'll be fine :)

Vxx

Hi and welcome and well done so far! The cravings DO pass; you're suddenly not eating all the carbs that you have done previously, so its no wonder that your system is crying out for them! But remember, its all a choice, recognise the craving for what it is, and move on.

Day 4 was vile for me, but get through it and it gets MUCH better!

Days 3 and 4 I'm at work, wish I wasnt but never mind haha, there are temptations there like Ginger Nuts that our manager bought on Friday, but I have been able to resist treats like those for a few weeks now and i'm hoping to be able to carry on.
Yesterday and today werent too bad hungerwise so i'm hoping that will stay the same, I just need to get over what I use to have as my fav "snack" mashed potato sandwiches haha
Thanks for your advice and support

Back