2nd Interveiw - the one that COUNTS!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Eeeeek!! Not long now and I am off for my interview with the Council.

I realllllllllllllllllllllly hope it goes well, as I reallllllllllllllly want this job. I am nervous.....but feeling pretty positive.

I worry there will be a lot of competition for it, and a lot from within the organisation as well. I have to sell myself as better then any of them, and that is hard for me to do. But I am going to give it my best shot - thats all I can do.

If I get it, YAY! If not, while I would be greatly dissappointed, it just means it wasn't meant to be. BUT - I THINK it IS meant to be. So there.! :p

please please please!! gimme gimme gimme!!!!! :D

Best wishes and good luck BL <<<<<<< BIG HUG>>>>>>>> and positive vibes coming your way!!!

good luck!!!!!
will keep everything crossed for you!
daisy x

Good luck BL - keep positive and focussed

Hope it went well
Thinking of you & sending possitive vibes your way:vibes:

Remember BL whats meant to be is meant to be so no heartbreak if it does not go your way.

I think you will get it though ;)

just remember these points

Dont sound desperate for the job
answer thier questions swiftly and directly dont try to pad out your answer as they have more to pick on
Be honest and tell them how wonderful you will be for thier company

You cant fail :)

Good Luck BL, you deserve this you are such a wonderful, genuine person and that will come across.
Janey x

I've been positive vibing you all morning - hope it worked! :D

Surely as you are Yoda you could just jedi mind trick them into picking you. :D Although, doubt you'd need to love!

Hope it went well, fingers crossed! xx

I hope she got it, she really needs to get this job to put her at ease. I will be waiting in hope

I keep on logging on to see if there is a new post from her too!! Fingers crossed!

Well - tis done! It is now in the hands of the gods.

I just got to work, so don't have time to read everything here but will as soon as it is safe! Thank you all, just the same, as I know you all will have offered me good luck and other warm fuzzy's. :D

Back later!!

XXX

Back