2nd Restart diary-and the last

cannyscot

Starting again. Got so near to goal and then blew it. But I have decided I want to be a BMI of 22 now so that's a lower goal.

I started today but after my vanilla shake ate 2 small twixs!!!-what is that about.

I'm going to write it all down every day -just really for me in the hope it keeps me right.

When I was in the groove I marvelled at how easy it was and why everyone didn't do it but now I can't get back in the groove .

I have booked a photo shoot in December and I want to get some nice photos of me and the kids as I have been avoiding photos for too long. There is barely any of my younger too because I felt too fat.

So I am pretending the 2 twixs did not happen and keeping going. I feel ashamed when I see folk with lots of weight to lose and they are so dedicated.

I never once was able to Honk to say I was 100% any day(what an admission) so that is my goal to be 100% even for one day and stop being so pathetic no one needs chocolate. I actually felt so much better on exante so much more full of energy anmd less tummy trouble -all chocolate does is make me feel miserable and headachey.

Twixes or no twixes eating 3 packs has put me down 2 lbs today so that is a good incentive to keep to the straight and narrow today. I am aiming today to be the very first day I have ever honked and I'll let nothing stop me. I'm hungry this morning so what to have ? hot choc or latte?
I just need to break the cycle of stuffing carbs down my throat and I will be on my way- I guess that's the same for most folk. Carbs are just so addictive they call to you.

Good luck

xxx

Well all well and still going and determined so that's good. Still can't honk as I ate a pork chop and 2 chips on top of my 3 packs.

After a busy week I am back to trying to honk. I'm staying level so that's all good but I have only 7 days to lose 4.8lbs as I said I'd lose 10lbs in Novemeber . So once again trying to honk - I really don't think I'd get through the day without extra protein so maybe I'll count honking if I only have a pork chop/steak or bit of chicken extra. I miss eggs and fruit!-probably more than choclate!!

Hi Canny! Its funny the things u miss when ur on this eh? I always find myself craving pasta and its not a thing i normally eat much of! You'll get there tho, sometiems we try and fail but it doesnt mean we cant do it....your back, your doing well, keep it up xx

Back