2nd time around

zeldas

Hi Everyone,

Started Exante July last year, stuck at it for 3 months, lost 3.5 stone then went back to my old way of eating, and now I have gained the 3.5 plus another stone.

Why oh why did I do this, I remember telling everyone I am never going back to my old ways, I am never going to gain the weight again, and yet I did just that :mad:
Cant believe I let myself go, I was so happy being in a size 16 clothes, getting loads of compliments, feeling healthy, but now I am back in size 20, feel horrible, feel unfit, so tired all the time. Its just such a horrible feeling :mad:

Anyway these past few weeks I have been trying to gee myself up to go full steam ahead on TS, and I have woke up today telling myself today is the day. I know the these next couple of days are going to be tough, but I feel confident I can get through them, and cant wait to see the weight start falling off once again:D

I'm in the same position as you - did Exante for 2 months last July/Aug and for some reason stopped and slipped back into my old eating habits. Have now re-gained all that i'd lost. I'm placing an order on payday (next Monday) and starting back at it.

Well done for getting yourself back in the mindset for doing it again - I know how hard it is to commit to.

You can do it!

Hi Everyone,

Started Exante July last year, stuck at it for 3 months, lost 3.5 stone then went back to my old way of eating, and now I have gained the 3.5 plus another stone.

Why oh why did I do this, I remember telling everyone I am never going back to my old ways, I am never going to gain the weight again, and yet I did just that :mad:
Cant believe I let myself go, I was so happy being in a size 16 clothes, getting loads of compliments, feeling healthy, but now I am back in size 20, feel horrible, feel unfit, so tired all the time. Its just such a horrible feeling :mad:

Anyway these past few weeks I have been trying to gee myself up to go full steam ahead on TS, and I have woke up today telling myself today is the day. I know the these next couple of days are going to be tough, but I feel confident I can get through them, and cant wait to see the weight start falling off once again:D

This is exactly what I did....... I soooo regret it but it's done now. Just resolve to start again and carry on regardless. It's harder starting the second time (or third in my case) but it can be done. Do you have a goal? My spur was that when I started this time it was 111 days to my son't wedding and I DO NOT want to be the hippo in the photos! Hope it goes well and keep us updated :) x

Welcome back!

I have started again today 2! Hope it all goes well for you the second time round I am hoping to not fall back into old habits this time round!

Good luck and well done for starting again. I did LL and lost 2 stone but switched to Exante as its so much cheaper and the bars are soooo nice. I did lapse for the first couple of weeks and stayed the same weight so i started properly again yesterday and i already feel better. Heres to slimmer ladies in a few months time!!

Back