2nd time lucky - this time I AM going to succeed! :)

Hayley809

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to 'try' to keep a daily diary to help me get to target. I have 3 stone to lose to get to my target. I had lost 3 stone last year but put half back on after some family issues in 2012 but at least I have a 1.5 stone head start this time around and the knowledge that I CAN do it!!!

Really motivated this time and I'm not giving up!

I weigh on a Tuesday night and this week (first week) I lost 5.5lb! :)

So, here goes...

Friday 18th Jan: EE

Breakfast - oats so simple (hex B) with milk (hex A) with a chopped banana.

Lunch - bachelors deli box noodles (1.5 syns) with a small SW friendly burger left over from last night and lots of cucumber and cherry tomatoes.
A coconut mullerlight.

Dinner - Lime, coriander and chilli chicken stirfry! (picture below) better than my usual Friday night take-away!!

Saved syns today to allow some chocolate tonight so might have a few segments of chocolate orange later. (4 x 2.5 syns each)

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Would welcome any suggestions or criticisms as I go - every little helps! :)

image-857969413.jpg

Thanks Alice! I tend not to eat too many mullerlights to be honest. Love my veggies and salad so always try to eat them with every meal.

16lb in 3 weeks is amazing...I'll definitely have a look in to that and thanks for the advice.

Hayley

Oh ok! Thought it was an odd reply to be honest but I don't like to get in to disagreements! Well, I suppose I can say now that I love mullerlights!!!! Lol! :)

Saturday 19th January: EE

Late breakfast/lunch - 60g wholemeal roll (hex B) with bacon, 1 boiled egg and 1/2 can chopped tomatoes.

Dinner: Peanut curry (pictured below - 4.5 syns) with boiled rice and salad)

1 x chocolate mini milk ice cream (1.5 syns)

Glass of milk (hex A)
Deluxe chocolate hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 12

image-2370222003.jpg

Sunday 20th January: EE

Had a great day today, even got some body magic in with Jodie Gibson's 30 second slim....what a killer that is but you can feel its working!! :)

Breakfast: magic pancakes (1/2 Hex B) with banana, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries and 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

Lunch: batchelors deli noodle box, mild curry flavour (1.5 syns) with dry fried leeks and mushrooms and salad.

Dinner: chicken breast smothered with 25g stuffing (1.5 syns) with jacket potato and lots of veg (sprouts, broccoli and spinach) 1 small Yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns) and gravy (2syns).

Rocky road hifi (1/2 Hex B)
Glass of milk and tea during day (Hex A)

Mini milk (1.5 syns)

Yummy - just waiting for dinner to finish cooking and I can't wait!!!

Total syns: 10

Last edited:
Bit of a slip up today but hopefully not too damaging! 2nd weigh in tomorrow so not the best day for it!!

Monday 21st January: EE

Breakfast: Oats so simple with milk (hex a & b), blackberries, raspberries and strawberries.

Lunch: egg and cous cous salad with spinach, cucumber, tomatoes and peppers.

Dinner: syn free chicken and spinach curry with boiled rice and a side salad.

Slip up snack: 1 tesco chocolate chip & vanilla muffin!! Apparently this was 27 syns!!!! :-( wasn't even worth it and won't be doing that again.

Total syns: 27!!

Back