2nd timer on the lipotrim diet

kelley7

Two years ago I done the lipotrim diet. It was very successful at the time, i lost nearly 3 stone and felt absolutely amazing. I was walking into the trendy shops in the malls and buying clothes galore. Everyone was shocked at my dramatic weightloss and could not believe the results.

Two years on, i am unfortunately back on lipotrim.

The main reason being, i gradually went back to eating and drinking as i did before and living in denial that i would forever stay slim in my new found body.

Like any diet, once you reach your goal, you have to try and maintain your weight by changing your eating habits forever, as i said i did not do that, hence being back on the diet. I do not regret doing lipotrim at all and dispite everyone telling that the i would put all the weight back on and the diet does not work, i do not agree. Had been sensible and watched my weight i would not be back on the lipotrim boat.

Anyway, 2nd time round and hopefully last time I am aiming to lose 2st 10lbs, the time frame i have in mind is 10-12 weeks including refeeding.

Today is day 7 and am feeling optomistic about it all. The first few days were hard, but my friend is also on the diet and having the support there is great. Last time I used the forum and found it great to hear everyones stories, so I will keep posting updates and look forward to hearing everyone elses.

K x :):):)

Hi Kelly,

Like you I am on Lipotrim again!! Was on it before and lost 3 stone and slipped and put it all back on. I have FINALLY stopped beating myself up and decided to do something about it so here I am.
It's great that u are so positive, it makes it so much easier. And I have to admit that when I was on it the first time I felt great!! So I'm on Day 8 and looking forward to getting back all that energy (plus the buzz of fitting into smaller and smaller jeans!).

first time around girls how long were you on the lipotrim plan for ?
how much weight did you put on after you finished ?

i did LT last year and lost 2 and a half stone , i finished in may 07 and have put on half a stone within that time .
im pleased by only gaining 1/2 stone but really dont want to put on any more .
as we have all said b4 "old habits"

good luck to you all .
it would be great to see how you get on and what you weigh at the start ..... also take your measurements !!!!!

first time around girls how long were you on the lipotrim plan for ?
how much weight did you put on after you finished ?

i did LT last year and lost 2 and a half stone , i finished in may 07 and have put on half a stone within that time .
im pleased by only gaining 1/2 stone but really dont want to put on any more .
as we have all said b4 "old habits"

good luck to you all .
it would be great to see how you get on and what you weigh at the start ..... also take your measurements !!!!!

Thank you for reminding me!! Been meaning to take measurements for the last week!! This time on Lipotrim I plan on losing 5 stone, depending on my boobs!! I've gotten quite fond of them! When I lost 3 stone [BMI 25.5] they were fine but it'll be a week to week observation after that!!

Hi girls

Last time on lipotrim, I gained about half a stone over two months, then maintained it for a while, approaching christmas say 5 months later, i totally pigged out and gained another stone. From then on i maintained my weight with slim fast and weight watcher diets and lost a few pounds and then pigged out again!! My weight flucuates alot, i am a binger!!
I got married in August of this year and lost a stone getting me down to 10st 13lbs, i done this through slim fast shakes, but since getting hitched, i put on 2st!!!
Now that i am aiming to loose 2st 10lbs, i want the weight off and fast, i can't be dealing with 1lb-2lb a week, i am not the most patient of people when it comes to weight, plus i have a wedding in May that i want to be nice and slim for and buy myself a nice outfit.
So girls, there you have it. Now on day 9 and in week one lost just over 6 pounds, so bring on week 2. Have to say i am finding it ok now, found day 4 the hardest with tiredness and the cold hands and feet have definitely kicked in. But, no pain, no gain!!

K x

Well done Kelley on returning and a great week one weight loss. Just think of all you have learnt from your first time and how you will have so much more knowledge the second time around when maintenance arrives, now that can only be a good thing! ;)

well done you, that's brill. :)

Debbie thats excellent, you feel so inspired for the forthcoming week. Keep up the good work. I'm currently ending day 9 so i will keep you updated on my weight loss at the next weigh in.

thank you all i,m feeling pretty positive today which is a good thing don,t you think !!
i.m not expecting such a good loss next week but i always say any loss is a bounas
debbie

glad you are feeling positive today :) So long as its a loss each week its going in the right direction!! :)

congratulations debbie..well done!!

keep it up!!

Day 13 coming to an end and very much looking forward to my weigh in on Monday.

Last week, I lost just over 6lbs and am hoping for at least 4 this coming week.

Spoke to a friend of mine who done lipotrim 2 years ago. She has managed to keep her weight off and she reckons the key is to weigh yourself daily and keep a close eye on the lbs. It seems to have worked for her so when i finally get to my goal weight, i'm going to try the same. I'm also going to go on weight watchers when i come off to help maintain my weight.

Have to admit finding the water a bit of a struggle today, but i'll just have to get as much as possible into me!!

2nd Weigh In

Am over the moon, just been weighed at the pharmacy and have lost 5lbs. 2.5lbs more and i'll have reached the first stone. Also tried the chocolate shake for the first time this morning, its delicious!!! I have told soo many bad stories about the chocolate before I steered well away, now I just gutted it took me soon long to try it. When i was doing lipotrim two years ago, i stuck with strawberry and vanilla. So glad i've discovered the sexy chocolate shake:D:D:D

Back