2nd Week almost over, feeling bit :(

:D Thanks Emma~Jayne.... I have tried to have more faith and its worked so cheers for the encouragement. This week has been fine diet wise apart from one glich where I put 2 small pieces of sausage in my mouth (by gum I savoured each chew! LOL) But I`ve not beaten myslef up about it, I`ve been fine since and stuck to it 100%.... Don`t think that will take me out of Ketosis will it?
Question for you girlies out there, IF you do come out of ketosis, does your body go through the whole thing it did in week one again? I was pondering that one and just wondered if anyone knew?
Also coping fairly well with my period this time (not as painful) BUT I`m pretty bloated.... hoping I`m finished by time I get weighed again next wed...
Hows everyone this cold and wet saturday then?
Lou xx

No problem louloubellehoney! Pleased I've managed to help! Sausage haha that made me laugh. Well done for not reading too much into it and stopping at two peices. I can't say I've come out of ketosis so I don't know 100% but I'm guessing at the very worst of it you would just feel more hungry for about three days? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Xx

I doubt sausage-gate would have brought you out of ketosis!!! Lol!!

I'm not sure about how long it takes to get back in.... Hmmm interesting question.... maybe ask in one of the main boards.... x

Ahh thanks Emma~Jayne, you most likely are hun ;) and Deezer :8855: "sausage gate" tee heee heee Funny but my little girl says tonight Mummy I want sausage and mash and gravy for my tea..... Don`t worry I resisted!!! lmao.... XX

Back