2nd week on refeed and.......

missyd

Gold Member
I maintained Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
very happy with this as i started adding a few treats last week like the odd glass of wine and a couple of chunks of chocolate, and we went out for dinner yesterday, iwas very good though had chargrilled chicken and rice and no starter or desert like i normally would, so all in all its been another great week on refeed:D x

well done Donna , good work

Well done! Do you find that you have to have even more will power now that you have re-fed? I imagine that even though this diet is tough-- I think its the bit after that will be the hardest!

Congratulations on maintaining xxx

Good news, well done!

I'm scared of coming out of ketosis... when did that happen for you? :wave_cry:

Good news, well done!

I'm scared of coming out of ketosis... when did that happen for you? :wave_cry:
i really dont know iv never tested my ketones i would say prob by about day 5 but honestly i was really worried about refeed but it really isnt that bad x

Well done! Do you find that you have to have even more will power now that you have re-fed? I imagine that even though this diet is tough-- I think its the bit after that will be the hardest!

Congratulations on maintaining xxx
do you know iv found it ok the 1st week i followed the refeed sheet to the letter and this has helped me out with my portion sizes i learnt how much i should be having x

Well done Donna that is great to hear, thank you for letting us know how you are going it certainly puts those of us who worry about refeeding minds at ease!

x

Well done on the maintaining. Ppl always say that maintaining will be the hardest but you testify that it can be done. You can have the odd treat and not gain

i have learnt alot about food whilst being on LT like portion sizes and eating in moderation not just for the sake of it, i think the odd treat now and then is fine i just wont go silly like i used to! x

Well done thats fab news...Caz xx

Back