2nd week weigh in and i've been naughty :-(

xdebzx

went for my 2nd WI this morning lost 3lbs! (yay) considering i thought that i had lost nothing... but... then what to i go and do?? Had to get straight to an all day training course where i was expecting an hour for lunch, (long enough to go home and blend myself a shake or pick up a cold tetra pack) but we only got half an hour :( and to make matters worse they laid a buffet on! Arghh!!

First time i have been naughty in 2 weeks, i looked for the healthiest thing on there (half a pitta filled with cucumber, lettuce and tomato, bearing in mind i had no shake or tetra this morning before leaving home) and had that (and tons and tons of water throughout the day), also had a few celebrations chocolates that they had laid on:(!! have I damaged my ketosis by doing this?

I felt so pleased with myself this morning
now i feel rubbish.:mad:

any words of wisdom??

debs x

1st Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

Last edited:
the little chocs may have thrown you out and the pitta ....... but its done so keep necking the water and back to your packs . dont beat yourself up about it cos then youll prob think youve blown it and then eat something else. you have done good for last 2 weeks so put this behind you now ....quite disciplined id have ended up scoffing egg sarnies, sausage rolls etc ...... so you were very good there .
xxx

Hey Debz,
Please Try Not To Be Too Hard On Yourself Hun,we Are Our Own Worst Enemy I Know Only To Well,but You Have Not Eaten Anything Too Major,the Pitta Would Be The Worst Out Of The Lot But Just Get Glugging The Water And You`ll Be Fine Hun,it`s How We Deal With The Cheating That Matters Just Dont Let 1 Day Of Cheating Turn Into 2,3,4 Etc.
Jump Back On The Wagon And Think To Yourself Why You Are Doing This,
Keep Us Posted On How You Are Getting On,we Are After All In The Same Boat So Post Often,
Elaine X

you did what you had to do hun. No worries, forget whats done and get straight back on track and you should be fine. well done on 3lbs loss though

Hi, i have been bad this week, eating a pack of snack a jacks a day (not many carbs in them) but had a couple of drinks at week end and tomatoes in my salad and not very focused. Only lost 1lb but dont mind as i know why.

:cry:

hi Sue

i think if there had just been salad there i would have picked at lettuce and cucumber, no excuse for the choccies tho eh?

thanks for your response tho' hope it isnt gonna be too difficult to get back into ketosis. I struggled like mad over the first few days to get there. I am not far off my ten stone target so i think that should keep me going over the next few days. My CDC said this morning that I can go up a step next week so i really need to focus.:sigh:

debs x

1st Target Get to 10 stone!!

2nd target - get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

Last edited:
:flowers:thanks for all your replies guys, i just dont wanna mess this up, never did have strong willpower, amazed that i have got this far to b honest.

I dont know what i would do without this forum, your all amazing and so supportive.

debs x

:superwoman:1st Target - Get to 10 stone!!:superwoman:
2nd target get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

Last edited:
Get back on track. Don't let a few naughties escalate into a binge. You can undo the damage by drinking lots of water - and by next weigh in you'll still have lost lbs!

Get back on track. Don't let a few naughties escalate into a binge. You can undo the damage by drinking lots of water - and by next weigh in you'll still have lost lbs!

:superwoman:1st Target - Get to 10 stone!!:superwoman:
2nd target get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

hi, i havent had anything else to eat today other than a tetra at 6pm, been drinking water like its going outta fashion all day and since i got home.

thanks for the moral support x

debsx

well done on the 3lbs. get drinking the water to flush it through you didnt go to mad but dont do it again!

becky xx

Back