2nd Week weigh in

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Feckin nailed it.

7 lbs chuffed to bits, really gives you the motivation for the week ahead :D

Now for the tough bit, My i have my little girl for the next 4 days so gonna be cooking food :eek:, really really dont wanna pick.

Wish me luck :wave_cry:

Well done hun - you should be well proud of that!!

Dont pick on her thats not nice!
Well done thats a cracking loss and have a great few days with your daughter.

Awesome loss!

Not picking on her, to be honest I really looking forward to seeing her. My worry is that.

1. I'm gonna be tempted cooking for her, I like to do her decent home cooked food so it all smell nice.
2. I dont want to instil in her the impression that this method of losing weight is normal, shes only 8 so very susceptible at the mo, and a complete daddys girl :).

Just wondered how any of the mums on here manage to cook food for their broods without crawling up the walls?

Feckin nailed it.

Now for the tough bit, My i have my little girl for the next 4 days so gonna be cooking food :eek:, really really dont wanna pick.

Cool...good weight loss babe..like you said you certainly nailed it!!!!
I have 2 boys (1 @11, 1@5) 7 days a week ...and i do a bit cooking session on a sunday and have all their meals ready for them (all nice healthy freshly cooked stuff...nothing better mmm) I also say i have eaten when they were not around ....or i am not hungry as i have tummy ache!.
Then all i have to cope with is making packed lunches...before you make any food make sure you have a pint of water and a shake so you will be tooo full to pick xx

the picking thing was a joke, never mind! lol

Fantastic weight loss!!! Well done and keep up the good work!

Wow - your losses are really good. Just think of how well you've done every time your tempted and keep drinking the water Well done

Congrats on the loss!!

I cook for 3 littlies and a hubby myself and haven't found it a problem - in fact I've really enjoyed preparing them all healthy meals. Even the lovely smells don't tempt me.

I tend to not sit at the table though and disappear so there won't be q's about why I'm not eating. Don't think they've noticed and I have a flapjack at lunch so that seems more like normal food.

I never tell them I'm trying to lose weight or that I think I'm fat as I don't want my daughter esp. to get those kind of ideas in her head.

My eldest is 5 so I've gotten away with it so far - might be different with an 8 yr old...

Hi....well done, what a great 2nd WI

I actually enjoy cooking and preparing food for my lot, as it is something to do to kill time before my last shake!!!

They are eating more healthily too...so salads and decent food will def be on the menu when I am back on food..

take Nickis advice, drink loads and then some!!

Have fun...and good luck!

Feckin nailed it.

aww u will be fine , and good job with ur wi :talk017:

Back