2nd Week WI..... 7lbs off

loopdidoo

:wee:

I must have looked ridiculous walking through the town grinning like a cheshire cat!!

The girl who weighed me is also on LT and kept checking the weight conversion chart to make sure I had definitely lost 12lb last week and 7lb this week, she seemed a bit put out TBH which was rather annoying! She was the same person to fill in my details on my first week at which point I asked her how she was getting on, she had lost a fair amount but pointed out the fact that she hadn't gone a weekend without cheating! Great!!
So after a barrage of question from her I just said that I had been 100% both weeks and it was really worth it!:giggle:

Well done!! that's massive for two weeks, I lost 7lbs last week and had a peak on the scales this morning and they haven't moved!!!! my wi is tomorrow morn so hoping they will have shifted abit...lol, it's a wee bit annoying when you've been 100% and they don't move! Anyways, congrats and hope you'll have more losses in the weeks to come. x

Well done you!!. Looks like your pharmacist could learn something from you!!

Well done for sticking to it 100% makes the weight loss even more special as you know you did all you could! Well done!

Fantastic - well done you.

Back