2nd Week WI.....

Hi!

Another 8lbs gone!..I hope i can keep it up!

Thanks for your support!

Deepak
x

Thats fab hun, well done!! :D xx

Thats a great loss :D Well Done!!

Well done Deepak - you will be looking great in no time :D

Wow! Amazing losses there! Well done you.

Thanks Guys!

You keep me motivated! :)

Deepak

x

Well done Deepak. Are you still doing SS+? I've just moved onto it from SS at my CDC's suggestion. I was getting a bit disheartened with only losing 1lb then 2lbs the last couple of weeks. She said SS+ might be better for me. We shall see on Wed at weigh in I guess. Hopefully I'll be as successful as you are.

Well done!!!!

Hey!

Yeah im on the ss+..there was no way i could cope without food and also i think it gets you in the habit of making good choices in terms of meals.

Best of luck surfhunny!

Deepak

x

Thanks, you're right about learning to make the right food choices. I still feel like I'm cheating a bit though when I have my green and white meal, I guess I'll get used to it soon enough.

You certainly will, you will also feel as though you have more energy than you would have had on ss. Learn to 'embrace' that meal..gives you options too in terms of going out with mates on pub lunches etc..as most of them have a chicken salad option too! :)

Deepak x

Deepak, you're a star, I hadn't thought about it like that before. I just read a thread with SS+ recipes too to get some more inspriation. My CDC is right, I am better of with SS+!!

Nice one!

:)

Back