• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Weigh in and bars...

Bunnyg

Determined
Well, just got back from my second weigh in. I have lost 4.5lb this week, taking my total loss so far to 1 stone 0.5lb :D
Very pleased with this.

It also means I can start having a bar a day and I am so excited about that!

I will now be seeing my cdc on a monthly basis, so will need to keep onhere lots to keep on track!

Good luck everyone with their losses x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Amanda71

Silver Member
Had my first bar yesterday( a peanut one). Got some caramel ones this week to halve and layer with the peanut ones for a cambridge snickers lol

well done bunny g that's fantastic and you must be really delighted. That's the first stone down. Go girl go and enjoy those barsxx

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well done, thats great news.
I love the bars. I get five and divide them all up into small pieces, mix them and freeze them. They take ages to eat and I feel like I'm being naughty too. x

sumayyah

please try again
well done on this weeks loss, your doing great!

Bunnyg

Determined
Thanks everyone, some great ideas about the bars, will defo have a go at freezing them as I love freezing chocolate, so would imagine this will be nice! :D

ah weldone bunny, i woule be chuffed with that to :) you will love the bar's :) (i do lol)

i think i would prefer to weigh monthly, would make me more motivated, cus if you count the losse's up over 4 week's it's alot, with me i can sts or lose so little one week so monthly would be better for me, think i might do this..

best of luck for week 3 :)

Boo

Silver Member
Well done Bunny - great loss 4.5 lbs. :D

x

Well done, thats a fab result x

Camille

Silver Member
Well done xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2