• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Weigh In Today

Hello everyone.

I've had my 2nd weigh in this morning and I'm below 15 stones NOW :party0049: I've lost over 2kg. Although I really did hope it was gonna be more, I guess this is the average on LT. The pharmacist told me to make sure I really do drink my water (am having real issues going over 3 litres - seems max for me the moment) and go to loo every single day. She's a pretty tough lady, so I'd better listen to her ;)

Anyways, I feel fine, though still feeling dizzy, but I guess that's the way I'm gonna feel throughout this diet. The only odd thing I've finally managed to identify is that I can't drink earl's grey tea - makes me really nauseous....

My next week's menu LOL is: flapjack with black coffee, soup (I kind of like it and makes a change as it's a little savoury, which is nice as I seem to miss savoury stuff, not sweet things) or mousse for lunch, and hot chocolate for my dinner (vanilla shakes are still unavailable at the pharmacy :sigh2: - my complete favourite!!!).

Hope you're all doing really well xoxo
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Neem thats fantastic, very pleased for you!
Emma x