2nd Weigh in tomorrow

i really dont want to go to my second weigh in!!! its on thursday and even though i have 2 days to be extra good i know i wont have lost!! im gona be soooo dissapointed! stupid bloody nights out!! stupid blue wkds taking up my points! stupid bloody kebab shop being open at 3 in the morn!! does no1 have respect for us die hard dieters!!
Kimmie...which diet are you on hunni?

Last edited:
Cheers honey ill take a look!
5lb hey? lol well doe you, its always the way when you least expect it!! Well done xxxxxx

I second that 'well done' 5lbs........FANTASTIC!! Oldham is my neck of the woods, but I know I couldnt run the race though!! I suppose once out of ketosis, I'd like to think I maybe could, but running has never been my thing!!

Cheers honey ill take a look!
5lb hey? lol well doe you, its always the way when you least expect it!! Well done xxxxxx
Thanks hunni...it all seems sooooo worth it thats nearly a stone in 2 weeks yay!:D

I second that 'well done' 5lbs........FANTASTIC!! Oldham is my neck of the woods, but I know I couldnt run the race though!! I suppose once out of ketosis, I'd like to think I maybe could, but running has never been my thing!!
Thank you xxx
When i say run ...i mean jog/walk lol going to start training again this week... they have a run walk program that really builds up your fitness level...but loadsa people walk it tbh hun xx 1st one i have done, but my friend says the atmoshpere is great:D

Same here Shaz im not a running girl at all but i would love to do something like! Since LT i now know its things like that that spur me on and make me determined..i need goals to aim for xxx

When is it Nic? xx

Hi,

Just taking a look at your signature....if you went from 11.13 to 11.5 you lost 8lbs not 7lbs in your first week - Congratulations:D

Good luck for todays wi
oh yes.... lol thanks for that will alter it ...even better :D

I might build up to it and do it next year.....what do you say Tracy! Set ourselves a challenge! How far do you have to run Nic and when is it?

When is it Nic? xx
That one is Venue: Leverhulme Park,Sunday 20 July 2008 11:00 ;)
The one i am in is Oldham 15th June 11am ...:)

Yeah def Shaz, we could all do Oldham?? xx

I might build up to it and do it next year.....what do you say Tracy! Set ourselves a challenge! How far do you have to run Nic and when is it?
its 5 km which is around 3 miles ish! The oldham one is june 15th

Gosh ill be 26 by then..no chance lol!! 3 miles isnt too bad is it?! x

Gosh ill be 26 by then..no chance lol!! 3 miles isnt too bad is it?! x
26 awwww i wish....i'm nearly 30 :cry:but at least that means i can have one hell of a party lol

Definitely!! I never had a 21st i was too shy back then lol so def having a 30th!! xx

Nah 3 miles is fine ... you know you can do it...blimey, you did LT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!! X

Good point, i am going to look into it xxxx

Back