2nd Weigh in tomorrow

I am a really bad runner though!! Me and my sister in law had good intentions and decided to go running three times a week.....we set off and I was honesly knackered after about 400m.....we ran two lamp posts and walked one, ran two walked one (I think you get the drift LOL). I know we did build up, but I am rubbish at running!

You'll Be Fine Shaz - Come On Kick Ass Girl Lol
Trace - You Can Enter Online And Even Fundraise On Line Its Soooo Easy Xx

Lol You Only Have 7 Yrs On Me Hehe

Old? tut! I know exactly what you mean, even when i considered myself fit and exercised quite a bit..i still couldnt run! Couldnt run at school, used to cheat at cross country lol xx

I actually really want to do it now but bit scared lol x

You dont have to run tho you can walk it x

Yeah true hun, are you naturally athletic hun? You look it in your thinsperation pic xx

i used to be ....... but, not for at leat 5 -6 yrs so i am sooo unfit ...me and my friend went out (supposedly running ) last week and we only did a bit and we were both knackered!!! so i would say no now lol

well dun nicki,,thats is fantastic xx

Thanks hun... ireally thought i hadnt lost xxx

how much do you want to lose hun

Looking to get to a size 8 again....so about 3 stone i reckon! have set in my mind i will be the right size by July so i have a good 3 months at it

Fannictastic... well done kidda xxxx

oh i dont ever want to be a size 8 nicki,,dont think i could keep it up,,at the moment i'm a 16 so really want to be comfortable in a 14,,see God how grateful i am,,lol,,happy with a 14,,

Thats fantastic news hun...absolutely brilliant!!! I wish I was 11 stone!!! And doing the race for life too, thats great. I'm still so tired I can hardly get up the stairs!!

oh i dont ever want to be a size 8 nicki,,dont think i could keep it up,,at the moment i'm a 16 so really want to be comfortable in a 14,,see God how grateful i am,,lol,,happy with a 14,,
I USED TO BE A SIZE 8 AND THATS WHAT I AM IN MY THINSPIRATION PICTURE... I MAINTAINED IT UNTIL I ATE CHOCOLATE CONSTANTLY AND SAT ARUND ON MY ARSE!! BLOODY MEN HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!!!! SO I WILL BE MADE UP WHEN I AM BACK THERE... I AM ALSO ONLY 5'3" SO AT MY CURRENT SIZE 14 I LOOK LIKE A FRUMP :cry:AND FEEL MUCH WORSE:cry::cry::cry:BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT GOALS ...YOU ARE VERY GRATEFUL XX

Thats fantastic news hun...absolutely brilliant!!! I wish I was 11 stone!!! And doing the race for life too, thats great. I'm still so tired I can hardly get up the stairs!!
DON'T QUIET KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO MANAGE THE RACE ...BUT BY HOOK OR BY CROOK I WILL FINISH IT XX THANKS HUN

well if you were already that size nick then go for it,,yeah i think we get so comfy in our relationships we let ourselves go,,unkown to ourselves,,dont we,,hubby getting interest from a female friend who really looks after herself,,he not interested but there no way i'm sittin at home lookin like a frump lol

Back