2nd weigh in

I know how dis-heartening is to sts but make sure you stick to the diet and you should be ok next week.

I am the same this week, stuck to the diet rigidly and exercised lots and sts. Its annoying being a woman sometimes.

Never mind, STS is good for TOTM but you will have a wonderful result next week.

It would be great to have a tap where we could just drain off the excess fluid sometimes. I don't have TOTM anymore, but I still retain fluid around the time I would normaly have it for some reason. Ankles the size of an elephants leg some months. :cry:I find too that if I eat a lot of pasta or rice during a week I retain fluid too which is a pain cos I love them with a meal as I'm not a potato lover realy.

Good luck for next week:D

I had my 2nd weigh in on tuesday and i stayed the same :sigh: its my totm though so im hoping i will have a loss next week :)

Hi all i was poorly last week so didnt go to class but stuck with the diet. I went to class yesterday and yipee :angel09:i lost 4lb so that makes 12lb in 4 week yea x

thats fab news , gr8 l oss well done:happy096::clap:

Back