2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ncassidy80, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

After my mess up on Friday I was dreading being weighed this morning as I was expecting it to be up quite a lot.

I had a loss of 2 1/2 lbs which in context is ok. I know if friday hadn't happened I think I would have had a really good loss but keeping on it this week to hopefully show those results at my regular saturday weigh in!!

My first mini goal was my planned break for my football presentation evening which is 14th May. I wanted to be 21lbs down to get in to the 16 stone range. I think this is still doable as I am now 17st 8 1/2 so need to lose 9lbs over my next 2 weigh ins!!

Nic x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Well done chick not only on loss but getting back into the drivin seat x

4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well done for the loss and for getting back on track

5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well done 2.5lb is great. You did what probably all of us here would have done in those circumstances but I know a lot of us (including me!!) would have thought 'screw it!' and carried on a downward spiral!! I hope you achieve your goal because you really deserve it :) good luck for the next weigh in x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.