2nd weigh results

louisa26

thank you to diva, mike and botozi

i went to my weigh in and lost

3.5lbs!

that 1st 1/2lb in 2 weeks AND has got me into the 20's so i am now 29st 13.5lbs :D:D

i have sat and spoke to my cdc and we have found out that i am holding all my water and thats why i've been feeling so bloated. she pressed my skin and it showed. she said will contact me mid week because she was quite worried but said to drink more water.

Last edited:
Well done louisa, that's fantastic :D
How much water are you drinking a day?

went to my weigh in and lost

3.5lbs!

that 1st 1/2lb in 2 weeks AND has got me into the 20's so i am now 29st 13.5lbs :D:D

Well done Louisa!!!:happy096:

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Louisa, weight loss and a mile stone passed too!

That's excellent Louisa...nice one! :) Keep drinking that water and it will soon shift itself...go up to 4/5 litres and you'll soon see the difference.

Well done and good on you for just facing it head on :D

Well done Louisa, fabulous result, I think one of the best things for water retention strangely is to up the amount of water you are drinking, hopefully it will soon shift!

Gx

WOW !! well done Louisa - FANTASTIC !! :D:D

Debz xx

Wonderful! In the twenties too.
Let us know what causes the water retention, won't you?

sorry honey...been busy all day with family here for Joes bday on monday!..But wanted to say a big well done on your loss, I know you have struggled a bit this week.

You should be very proud of yourself babe...the pounds are going to be dropping off you and showing in no time!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again honey XXX:party0038:

Back