2nd WI and....

fatblokeonabike

Ok so after a 2nd week of sticking to ss+
(apart from a hugh slip last friday when mrs fatbloke took me to a 2 mich star eating place-well you'd have to wouldnt you!) I've just got back from my 2nd WI and I have shifted another 5lbs....:)
Thats a grand total of 16lbs in 2 weeks.
How happy am I.
now where did I leave my belt.......

fantastic, well done.x

omg - did you lose despite eating out friday? did you get the headaches again when you restarted?

well done.

No headaches or anything really,just got on with it.didnt have too many carbs so I guess that helped,just a small amount of potatoe and a bit of toast with my parfait starter.had cheese for pud,fatty but low carb.

(apart from a hugh slip last friday when mrs fatbloke took me to a 2 mich star eating place-well you'd have to wouldnt you!).

congrats on the loss this week hun,but you absolutley must stay away from food as it will catch up on you eventually,so consider yourself reprimanded :whoopass: and 16lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic,
elaine

No more eating out - i think you would have lost more if you hadnt of but 5lbs is still fantastic.

wow that is great - well done.

although dont wanna put a downer on it, but when ive had a "slip up" it affects my weigh in the following week.

get mrs to take you to the gym instead!! lol!! xx

wasn't there a post on here recently about someone cheating once every other week on their weigh in day and still losing? This sounds great but NOTHING would make me wanna go through the headaches again. how do people manage to cheat one day and then SS for 6 days and lose weight?

i don't get how that works

Back