2nd WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ciwti, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. ciwti

ciwti Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hmmm... so had my second WI last night and lost 3 pounds. Very disappointed as last time I did CD I lost 6 in the second week - and that was with cheating! This time, haven't cheated at all, drunk my water religously and just 3. Same as I would have expected with any diet to be honest. Have been feeling like crap as well - weak, nauseous and light headed - so my CDC suggested I had a meal last night so had some chicken and lettuce. Hopefully won't do any damage and I still feel like I'm in ketosis. Anyway, just wanted to moan so thanks for reading

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

dont worry. i am on wk 3 and so far no loss at all. its tom but i still want to lose and keep trying to cheer myself up by saying its ok to have a week without a loss. however, its so mentally hard to do this diet, so when you dont lose it makes it doubly hard. keep at it though (thats what i keep telling myself)!

4. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    HI there, just remember if you dont lose too much on the scales, you could have lost it in inches, so dont be too disheartened, you'll probably see a difference at your next WI xx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.