2nd YORK Meet. 4th -6th September 2009

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
I know the last York meet was very well attended and quite a few peeps have mentioned about another one for this year :)

The Liverpool one is coming up next month so I am suggesting the weekend of the 4th - 6th September in York? Close to payday for a lot of us and the weather should still be great :). Thought it might be something to look forward to and keep us going if we have kids to entertain throughout the summer :D:D:D

Any takers, copy and then paste your name in below. If this weekend looks like being a problem for a lot of us, then I'm sure we can review the date in September. ;):D

Isis :) (staying at home..lol)

Last edited:
I'm game. Add me to the list. I'll book the Premier straight away!!! :D

Oh and I'll be up Scarborough way again soon, so may be I could catch up with you then?

Cahching - Premier Inn

I'll come, I'll be thinner by then lol x
Cahching - Premier Inn
Rainbow (staying at home)

Going great guns :D 3 of us already since last night :D

Looking forward to seeing the list grow a bit more ;):p xx

Going great guns :D 3 of us already since last night :D

Looking forward to seeing the list grow a bit more ;):p xx

ditto!

bump :)

When is it safe to book my hotel room?

When is it safe to book my hotel room?

Book it now anyway if you want? Even if it ends up changing date you can amend that with no penalty, yeah? And even if it doesn't take off, we can still go for a meal and a drink if you want :)

Ggrrr... wanted to stay at the Ramada Encore as I got sick of climbing the hill last year. :( It's fully booked already!

Soz if i sound really thick but how far is York from Enfield lol as i would luv to come to a meet but not sure if i could afford to stay in a hotel so would just drive down for the day if its 2 many hundreds of miles away lol x

I have no idea since I neither live in Enfield or York. York is in Yorkshire ... and Yorkshire is oop north...... so if you aren't cut out for long distance driving then .... you won't want to do it in a day. Anyhow look for yourself ... as it's you who has to decide.

Multimap or Google it. You can also use AA or RAC route planner.

anymore for anymore? xxx

Soz if i sound really thick but how far is York from Enfield lol as i would luv to come to a meet but not sure if i could afford to stay in a hotel so would just drive down for the day if its 2 many hundreds of miles away lol x

It's a few hundred miles hun, hence why I don't drive when I go down to London anymore.
Would you consider the train as Kings Cross to York is only 2 hours straight and as the list grows there will be plenty of peeps staying in different hotels at various prices.? Rooms shouldnt be too dear as the kids will just be about to go back to school and York has tons of hotels at different prices :D

I have no idea since I neither live in Enfield or York. York is in Yorkshire ... and Yorkshire is oop north...... so if you aren't cut out for long distance driving then .... you won't want to do it in a day. Anyhow look for yourself ... as it's you who has to decide.

Multimap or Google it. You can also use AA or RAC route planner.

Took a look on your behalf yesterday .... looking at 3.5hrs ....to York. Thats a hefty journey. Do you think you could catch the train ...? I hope you can make it, the meets will really help you with your weight loss journey.x

Sorry to butt in but i live close to London. York took me around 5 hours + to drive to. Recently went up on the train, 2 hours right into the city centre, would have cost me more in petrol than the fare did too. Train it Roch, much better option.

Book it now anyway if you want? Even if it ends up changing date you can amend that with no penalty, yeah? And even if it doesn't take off, we can still go for a meal and a drink if you want :)

Oooooh add me to that list.
I could stay at home, get last train back up but I'm up for a sleep over Gilly Bean????
XXX

lmao!
I'm confused....
do what???
(All sorts of things are going through my head.. !)
XXX

AG your wild imagination will get you into all sorts of trouble!! lol, I dont know what would you suggest? keep it clean lol

Back